Series: Other
Game: Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite!
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Boss' Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Altissimo

It's the theme of a character named Boss. Not a video game boss.

Maelstrom

Maybe have 8vas from m9 all the way to b1 of m16? It'll make it easier to read, and the sudden 8vas won't make it harder to sight read, as they'll be dead

LeviR.star

Quote from: Altissimo on September 02, 2017, 08:26:41 AMIt's the theme of a character named Boss. Not a video game boss.

Oh, sorry; that makes more sense. I guess I expected that if it meant that, it'd be called "Boss's Theme", but my English teachers never really explained that.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Altissimo

I prefer the use of a single apostrophe for the possessive of singular nouns ending in "s" but I agree it is confusing.

@Mael I'll get on that when I'm home in like 4 hours

Zeila

It looks great! It's just missing Eb's above the C's in m2 and F's above the D's in m4, although idk if you intentionally left those out since you added the harmonies for the notes under the other 8va's

Altissimo

Quote from: Zeila on September 02, 2017, 04:22:40 PMIt looks great! It's just missing Eb's above the C's in m2 and F's above the D's in m4, although idk if you intentionally left those out since you added the harmonies for the notes under the other 8va's

Not intentional; this is an old arrangement and I didn't hear the harmonies then. Fixed, along with Mael's suggestions.

Maelstrom

Now the staccatos are colliding with the 8va.
Also maybe nudge the 8va in m4 to the left a little

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot