News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[SNES] Kirby's Avalanche - "Title Screen" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, September 02, 2017, 07:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby's Avalanche
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Title Screen
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

This may be my second least-favorite Kirby game, (mostly because it's hardly a Kirby game at all...) but I sure love how the title screen theme sounds on piano!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Just had a thought: should I add developer names Banpresto and Compile to the Copyright information at the bottom?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Forgot to do that. Files updated with the proper developers enclosed. Wonder how often we've forgotten to do that on other sheets...

Maelstrom

m2 - RH slur should start on the last note in the measure, and not before.
also RH m2 - 8va should extend until the 2nd to last note, and the LH should extend one more note

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 26, 2017, 07:38:02 PMm2 - RH slur should start on the last note in the measure, and not before.
also RH m2 - 8va should extend until the 2nd to last note, and the LH should extend one more note

Thanks as always for the feedback! Files are updated; I deleted the LH slur in m2 as well.

Sebastian

Great sheet! One thing I notice is that the copyright information is incorrect in its order. You have "Developer, Publisher." It should be "Publisher, Developer, etc."

LeviR.star

So, "Nintendo, HAL Laboratory, Compile, Banpresto"? I must have made similar mistakes in dozens of my sheets...

Sebastian

LeviR.star

Latios212

Neat sheet! Almost there:

- Inconsistent beaming in measure 1. Make the LH match the RH by beaming them together.
- Check me on this please, but some notes in measure 2 are in the wrong octave. Make the RH 15ma and shorten it so that it doesn't include the four three eighth notes.
- The sharp signs on the top F's in the RH of measure 9 shouldn't be there.
- Last measure - to keep the intervals consistent in the RH as the chord ascends, I would respell the D as a Cx.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on September 27, 2017, 07:35:56 PM- Check me on this please, but some notes in measure 2 are in the wrong octave. Make the RH 15ma and shorten it so that it doesn't include the four three eighth notes.

Could you please talk to Mael about that? I think he had me change some of those octaves so that it would be easier to play.

I have an updated .musx; I'll change the files once you can talk that over with Mael. Oh, and thanks for the feedback. ;)

FireArrow

That's an A# minor chord in measure 8, don't spell it with a Bb.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on September 27, 2017, 07:35:56 PM- Check me on this please, but some notes in measure 2 are in the wrong octave. Make the RH 15ma and shorten it so that it doesn't include the four three eighth notes.

Quote from: FireArrow on September 27, 2017, 10:07:14 PMThat's an A# minor chord in measure 8, don't spell it with a Bb.

Fixed! Thanks, guys!