Series: Donkey Kong
Game: Donkey Kong '94
Console: Game Boy
Title: Showdown at the Tower
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Maelstrom

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Thanks so much for submitting this sheet, Mael! This horribly underrated theme gives me chills every time I hear it.

Question: While Donkey Kong '94 is the name given to avoid confusion, should that also be the game name on the sheet, or should it remain as "Donkey Kong"?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Donkey kong is the standard accepted name, so it will stay that.

Yug_Guy

Okay, so this is a completely nitpicky thing that I'm pretty sure nobody really cares about, but here goes:

I have never in my life seen any sort of official source call this game "Donkey Kong '94". I guess it sort of does make sense adding the year to the title, but that's not the way I've seen it done for this particular game. The 3DS eshop name for this game is simply "Donkey Kong", which is super unhelpful. However, the Wikipedia article for this game calls it "Donkey Kong (Game Boy), and I'm inclined to agree with them in this case (though, maybe as "GB" instead of "Game Boy").

Thoughts?

Maelstrom

Google instant calls it Donkey Kong 94, no matter which title you use, and it pulls info from wikipedia. Not that counts for anything.

94 is my personal preference, but if enough people disagree, we can change the site title, which was donkey kong 94 before I did anything, btw.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

The Deku Trombonist

If you decide on something and want it changed, shoot me a message and I'll change it.

Maelstrom

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot