News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Update, Saturday 2nd of September 2017

Started by InsigTurtle, September 01, 2017, 10:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Nice work, all! It's an even bigger update than it looks like because it has Dancing Mad in it :3

(Woo! I have 100 sheets on site now!)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

Serperior-Deoxys

I would really like to have more music from the Shantae series. I have been waiting for my favorite songs from the original game, checking  every week to see if they've been added. Water Town, Day Travel, Night Travel 2, and both Labyrinth themes.
I don't expect y'all to drop everything and do a massive Shantae music update, but it'd be nice to get a few songs here and there, please.

Altissimo

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?board=15.0

also keep in mind that people often arrange what they want and not usually what other people ask them to. If you want to see arrangements of a game you like that nobody seems to want to take on, usually the best answer is to do it yourself

LeviR.star

Quote from: Altissimo on September 18, 2017, 05:01:26 AMhttp://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?board=15.0

also keep in mind that people often arrange what they want and not usually what other people ask them to. If you want to see arrangements of a game you like that nobody seems to want to take on, usually the best answer is to do it yourself

^^ Couldn't agree with this more.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Serperior-Deoxys on September 18, 2017, 04:48:27 AMI would really like to have more music from the Shantae series. I have been waiting for my favorite songs from the original game, checking  every week to see if they've been added. Water Town, Day Travel, Night Travel 2, and both Labyrinth themes.
I don't expect y'all to drop everything and do a massive Shantae music update, but it'd be nice to get a few songs here and there, please.
Working on Shantae songs right now. I'd be happy to arrange them for you. Just post it in requests next time
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.