twg xcv: nothing special

Started by Olimar12345, August 28, 2017, 10:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

It must be nice to know you're threatening enough to get nightkilled for one post

Anyway, the nightkill doesn't change my aim off e gadd for now.  Does anyone wanna do something awful sketch and change my reads arouns
unmotivated

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

What makes you suspicious of E. Gadd?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: mastersuperfan on August 29, 2017, 07:42:25 AMCoke and Pepsi both suck. Only Sprite is good.
Sprite is owned (and was created) by the Coca-Cola Company. And who cares, it's all just soda/pop.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

mikey

I will not vote for msf, brainy,  thc, or myself.  I'm willing to vote for BDS and tras and I'm in favor of an e gadd lynch
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

FIRST of all, I think all sodas are no good, but...

This is TWG.
Not the Unpopular Opinions/Debate Topic/Questions, Questions, Questions.
So second of all, THE MANTI RULE STRIKES AGAIN er, wait... did I do that right?
Third, you're basing your suspicions off my "Inactivity" post, yes? @Noc
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Well look man someone's gotta die today and we're only 4 hours in.  I'm not pushing for any lunches, but I'm letting the rest of town know where I sit in regards to lynch candidates.  Basically, unless someone does something really wolfy, the people in my don't lynch pile are doing well enough that I want them to stick around.  This doesn't mean you look wolfy, but you haven't yet done anything to keep yourself around and your post about being potentially inactive puts you say .1 votes ahead of BDS and tras.  Does that make sense?  BDS just said he wouldn't be able to use discord, and like I said before it's not alignment indicative theoretically, it's just what I see more often
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 29, 2017, 03:40:56 PMI'm not pushing for any lunches
I mean, I'm eating dinner rn, so I get that

In all seriousness, yea, it makes sense. Msf and I discussed on the server, and he said a lil bit of the same thing. Wow, I'm learning a lot already! :D took me long enough I still have a way to go, though
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

For now if you set this down for a bit and look at game solving, what do you see?  Msf has a decent amount of substance, lets start with him
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

AUGHHH I HAD THIS WHOLE POST TYPED OUT AND THE DATA CUT OUT >:(((((((((
#perksoflivinginruralky

To paraphrase, I read him as human. His first post tries to make a reference to the human PM, which could either suggest that he's a wolf trying to hint at his humanity, or the same with a human. There's also his second post, in which he voices his hesitancy to lynch someone just because of the lack of special roles. Which honestly, I can understand that; the chance to mislynch is rather large here. I read him as human for now
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Not a bad start, now do that with every player all the time for the rest of the game
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

1: rip davy

2: wait
Are you really suspicious of E. Gadd? To me, that seems a little like a stretch right now. If it's just a "random" or pressure vote, you should probably say that, or at least explain your suspicion! I understand the need for a (hopefully good!) lynch, but that's absolutely the wrong way to be going about it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 29, 2017, 04:45:12 PM1: rip davy

2: wait
Are you really suspicious of E. Gadd? To me, that seems a little like a stretch right now. If it's just a "random" or pressure vote, you should probably say that, or at least explain your suspicion! I understand the need for a (hopefully good!) lynch, but that's absolutely the wrong way to be going about it.

He basically admitted that it was a pressure vote, though. I mean, unless he actually meant to say lunches and this isn't about TWG.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 29, 2017, 03:40:56 PMWell look man someone's gotta die today and we're only 4 hours in.  I'm not pushing for any lunches, but I'm letting the rest of town know where I sit in regards to lynch candidates.  Basically, unless someone does something really wolfy, the people in my don't lynch pile are doing well enough that I want them to stick around.  This doesn't mean you look wolfy, but you haven't yet done anything to keep yourself around and your post about being potentially inactive puts you say .1 votes ahead of BDS and tras.  Does that make sense?  BDS just said he wouldn't be able to use discord, and like I said before it's not alignment indicative theoretically, it's just what I see more often

I guess you could also say he explained his reasoning for doing so as well.

I will point out he's usually the one to start pointing fingers first, so I personally can't tell if his posts seem Wolfy or human...y?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

I've started trying to take a leadership role in twg, as it's something I need to work on.  Specifically for NSM, I try to generate content as much as possible so that everyone will have something to discuss no matter the setup.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

@Brainy Noc's posts this far seem "Noc" to me.

@Noc Pretty sure I said this last game, but generating content for the sake of content usually isn't a good idea, IMO, especially your kind of "content," which usually has a pretty good chance of getting us off track, one way or another.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber