News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

twg xcv: nothing special

Started by Olimar12345, August 28, 2017, 10:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

I was saying "I'll have a small thing of chicken fingers and a side of fries, please. Hold the sauce."
:/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trasdegi

With the two posts than MSF pointed out and this one on discord:

"Fine, vote for me. This game has become too stressful for me anyway."

I'm really thinking it's brainy. I won't vote now to see if anything else happens

BlackDragonSlayer

pls vote

i mean
it's not like either of brainy or e. gadd are going to change their votes anyway
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mastersuperfan

BrainyLucario.

I guess he had me fooled at the beginning of the game, but at this point it seems almost impossible that he's not a wolf.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Trasdegi

I'm keeping my suspicions of brainy but I won't vote now to prevent an insta, wich wouldn't be a good thing to do. The more time we have, the more people speak and the more we can hunt wolves, even more in a vanilla game.

mastersuperfan

After having briefly conversed with Brainy and seeing Trasdegi's post, I will retract my vote for now. I still think Brainy's a wolf, but I want to hold off and read some more before we end up lynching someone.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Trasdegi

oh and f*** I'll cast my vote against BrainyLucario

mastersuperfan

Wait what

Quote from: Trasdegi on September 02, 2017, 08:40:32 AMI'm keeping my suspicions of brainy but I won't vote now to prevent an insta

u wot

Trasdegi

I really doesn't find any way he couldn't be a wolf, and I wanted to prevent him to get more time to try to convince us of being something he isn't.

mastersuperfan

Holy crap you just tried to insta Brainy and I dodged it by a hair

If Brainy is a human and we mislynch then the wolves instantly win the game

In other words... Trasdegi looks veeery much like a wolf right now

mastersuperfan

Seriously what the hell is this game anymore

Trasdegi

Quote from: mastersuperfan on September 02, 2017, 08:50:03 AMSeriously what the hell is this game anymore

I tryed to insta him for this reason too

BrainyLucario

I was just about to write a very sad death post too....ribbit
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

::)

Tras: "I don't want to cause an insta."

Also Tras: *almost causes an insta*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Next vote is an insta, and MSF has the reigns. Two teams both solid in there Decisions! WHO. WILL. BE. VICTORIOUS!!

Will it Be the Friends IRL duo: Brainy "Look who's Wolfy now" Lucario and E. Gadd "Noc's personal pick" Industries. The people who are tired of TWG wolves being based off of Inactivity

Or will it be the InstaLoving Duo:  Black "please just vote now" DragonSlayer and Tras "Insta hungry" Deji!!!

Tune in Soon!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.