Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I have a dream

That one day dudeman will vote for someone else

I have a meme

But I'm on my phone and can't post it
unmotivated

mikey

I think the fact that nobody got Wolfe's should be a strong enough indication that I'm not a wolf

I'm also going to vote for Trasdegi until he satisfies my requirements
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: mastersuperfan on August 20, 2017, 09:50:56 AMninja'd

But Inactivity can choose whether or not to up his voting power, right?

Wow, you're right (I missed that). So I guess inactivity could fly under the radar if needed.

Well then .-.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 20, 2017, 09:54:23 AMI think the fact that nobody got Wolfe's should be a strong enough indication that I'm not a wolf

See:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 19, 2017, 10:58:00 PMNoc: to me he looks like he's playing like he always does when he's a human. This usually involves doing lots of drastic things that makes everyone else suspect him a lot and generally tends to lead to his lynch. I would imagine that if he's a human the wolves would keep him alive just because he plays this way and we might mislynch him on our own.

Case and point:

Quote from: Dudeman on August 20, 2017, 09:48:25 AMMight as well kick things off with a nice NocturneOfShadow vote to get things rolling. I am willing to change or retract this vote if other things come up.

(Of course, this is assuming we're all humans here)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Wait...I fucked that post up. I thought Noc said:
"I think the fact that I didn't get Wolfe's should be a strong enough indication that I'm not a wolf"

Disregard my previous post pls.

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 20, 2017, 09:54:23 AMI'm also going to vote for Trasdegi until he satisfies my requirements
you...are you serious right now

voting for a guy regardless of any other discussion going on because he doesn't meet your "requirements"

are you fucking serious right now
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

...? He's not simply voting trasdegi because they've been less active, he's voting trasdegi to hopefully make them more active (or at least it appears this way). I'm going to place my vote on dudeman for now, though.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 20, 2017, 09:55:02 AMWow, you're right (I missed that). So I guess inactivity could fly under the radar if needed.

Well then .-.
Oh jeez, same o_O that adds a new layer to things.
Also, why did you vote Dudeman?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Probably because dudemans being a frickin casual

If I was on the wolf team I certainly would have bullied my partner into making a kill instead of inactivity
unmotivated

davy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 20, 2017, 09:42:02 AM@davy: will the voting numbers per round be made public?

At no point during any phase will there be a post by the host saying how many votes each player has on them (I assume that is what you mean by voting numbers).

Quote from: Dudeman on August 20, 2017, 09:47:11 AMNoc, do us a favor and stop saying wagon

Quote from: Official Rules on July 14, 2008, 03:41:00 PMBandwagon or Bandwagoning - Bandwagoning is when somebody votes for a player who everyone else is voting for. He or she doesn't provide a reason for the vote, they just go with the crowd. This is a common strategy employed by wolves, and a common mistake made by humans.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 20, 2017, 09:29:34 AMBDS (BDS's opinions of everyone seem a little backwards. "Neutral-leaning-wolf" on Noc
QuoteNoc's leaning wolf right now since he's going at me and encouraging safeties.
???

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 20, 2017, 09:55:02 AMWow, you're right (I missed that). So I guess inactivity could fly under the radar if needed.

Well then .-.
I completely missed that too. I was totally going to suggest a self-voting plan, but guess that won't work! in other words, we're doomed
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Ever since someone hosted a game with a charismatic wolf we've been careful to ensure self-voting doesn't break the game
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: mastersuperfan on August 19, 2017, 06:29:06 PMGotta agree here. I'm reading a few other people as most likely town, but Brainy isn't one of them, so I imagine there's a pretty decent chance that he's one of the wolves.
msf who are these people you're townreading
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 20, 2017, 04:39:41 PMmsf who are these people you're townreading

Nobody anymore.

Read this:

Chat Log
Quotemastersuperfan: did the guardian actually claim to you?
NocturneOfShadow: Yeah
NocturneOfShadow: Doesn't matter anymore since e gadd claimed
mastersuperfan: did you tell E. Gadd who he is or no?
NocturneOfShadow: I did
NocturneOfShadow: After brainy died ofc

QuoteNocturneOfShadow: Btw asking if the guardian claimed to me is not a great thing to do
mastersuperfan: why's that
NocturneOfShadow: Why do you need to know that?
NocturneOfShadow: Only seems wolfy
mastersuperfan: not gonna lie, I asked you that because I'm starting to doubt you
mastersuperfan: I'm not saying that you seem scum
NocturneOfShadow: Doubt me like how
mastersuperfan: but I'm questioning my earlier town read
NocturneOfShadow: Is it because you're the guardian lol
mastersuperfan: ...are you saying that the guardian didn't claim to you?
NocturneOfShadow: Are you saying you aren't the guardian
mastersuperfan: maybe I'm the guardian, maybe I'm not
NocturneOfShadow: It doesn't really matter
NocturneOfShadow: Idk why I lied to you there
mastersuperfan: so... what's the truth, then
NocturneOfShadow: I think though I knew you'd know if I was lying or not
NocturneOfShadow: I just figured I'd get something if I did
mastersuperfan: so did the guardian not claim to you?
NocturneOfShadow: ...no
mastersuperfan: okay
mastersuperfan: now I'm really doubting you
mastersuperfan: what could you have possibly wanted to get out of me?
mastersuperfan: by lying like that
NocturneOfShadow: A motive
mastersuperfan: for what
NocturneOfShadow: I wanted to carry it on further
mastersuperfan: carry what on further
NocturneOfShadow: By saying no you would've just dropped it
mastersuperfan: a motive for me asking you?
mastersuperfan: that doesn't depend on the answer you give
NocturneOfShadow: But if I tell you the guardian claimed it incentivizes you to ask more
NocturneOfShadow: Which you did
mastersuperfan: okay, fair enough
mastersuperfan: but why did you want me to ask more
NocturneOfShadow: Tinfoil hat theory
mastersuperfan: elaborate
NocturneOfShadow: I can't yet
mastersuperfan: you what
mastersuperfan: if you're going to keep dodging my questions I'm not going to trust you at all
NocturneOfShadow: But while I'm heavily town reading you nothing is guaranteed unless you get wolfed
NocturneOfShadow: So getting more information is encouraged
mastersuperfan: I'm sorry
mastersuperfan: at this point I'm not inclined to believe you
NocturneOfShadow: Believe me with what lol
mastersuperfan: believe that you lied for the sake of getting more info out of me
NocturneOfShadow: You're right I'm sorry
NocturneOfShadow: I'm actually a wolf and wanted to see if you were the guardian
NocturneOfShadow: And now you're going to die
NocturneOfShadow: C'mon dude
NocturneOfShadow: Information is valuable
NocturneOfShadow: If I think something will give me info I'll take that risk
mastersuperfan: but there was hardly any info to get out of me from the first place
mastersuperfan: you said you already heavily townread me, what else is there
NocturneOfShadow: A read on you isn't enough
NocturneOfShadow: This isn't a 2 player game
mastersuperfan: then what more were you trying to get
mastersuperfan: you're dodging a lot of my questions
NocturneOfShadow: You have interactions with every other player in the game and getting a stronger read on you lets me make connections with other players
mastersuperfan: a stronger read?
NocturneOfShadow: For example your current relation to bds
mastersuperfan: is that what you were looking for?
mastersuperfan: didn't you just say that a read wasn't enough?
mastersuperfan: and what does lying to me have to do with my relation to BDS?
NocturneOfShadow: Idk
NocturneOfShadow: Lol dude I really don't know
NocturneOfShadow: But I'm satisfied with how everything panned out
[close]

NocturneOfShadow.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.