Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Olimar, using info from the host like that is angleshooting.  Be careful
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

So analyzing the wagon is going to be difficult.  I'm more confident that brainy was a wolf because losing a wolf makes inactivity a better play.  Dudeman trending scum for being one of the people to think inactivity was a good choice anyway
unmotivated

mikey

To avoid a kitb someone should probably safety on themselves or something

No cardflips means we don't get cleared on wagons either lol

I'm inclined to vote for dudeman today since everyone else is pretty much acting towny with the exception of trasdegi, but he's silent
unmotivated

Trasdegi

Quote from: davy on August 20, 2017, 09:11:59 AMThe two wolves cannot activate their abilities on the same night phase.

Sorry, I was saying 1 or 2 would be possible. We really will need to count votes today, to see if inactivity used his powers

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 20, 2017, 09:13:06 AMOlimar, using info from the host like that is angleshooting.  Be careful
Um, what?

Current suspicion list:
Humans:
E. Gadd (clearly TWC, and that's comforting)
Olimar (actively uniting the humans to get the best possible outcome)
MSF (acting fairly straightforward for a relative newbie to the game, and I think that's a good sign)
Trasdegi (same reason)

Wolves:
BDS (BDS's opinions of everyone seem a little backwards. "Neutral-leaning-wolf" on Noc, didn't "really get" what everyone found suspicious of Brainy, etc. Somewhat noncommittal assessments of people to avoid going to hard into things; I think this reads as wolfy.)
Brainy (Gosh, I hope so.)

Unsure:
Noc (As I suspected, he's alive after night 1. I know nobody got wolfed, but if anyone was not going to be wolfed so that they could distract us from the wolves, it would be him. However, that doesn't mean he's still a wolf playing a stupidly risky game. I'd be for a Noc lynch if nothing else comes up.)
Dudeman (Hi)

NINJA'D
Noc's leaning wolf right now since he's going at me and encouraging safeties. And when did I think inactivity was a good idea? Are you referring to how I wanted to wait for the night results before solidifying any action? Because we can't do anything without data, and now we have some.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: Trasdegi on August 20, 2017, 08:57:58 AMBrainy could be Inactivity too, and:
1. He used his powers and someone loosed a vote
2. BTH wolfed a guarded player

Yes, if brainy was inactivity and used his ability before or after being vigi'd, we'd be in the same position, just with a possibility of a missing vote this phase.

The second option is also a possibility, but highly unlikely imo. For starters, that series of events happening on night one in general isn't very likely (would've had to be a fluke if it was done on a random player). Secondly, targeting egadd (who was most likely the twc at the time) would have been a bad move because he was also the most likely player to be guarded (and I would imagine that if brainy didn't see that possibility, that the second wolf would have seen it and had advised against it).

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

I mean inactivity the power duh

Having e gadd safety on himself will likely end up being a good idea if we can coalesce the wagon into 2 different people which is ideal
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: Trasdegi on August 20, 2017, 09:25:19 AMSorry, I was saying 1 or 2 would be possible. We really will need to count votes today, to see if inactivity used his powers

Also, if we're careful, we can find inactivity by narrowing down where the missing vote was. People who voted for the side that gets nerf'd are more likely to not be wolves since inactivity cannot use their ability on themself. Of course, nothing's stopping them from voting on the same side as their target, but numbers still can't lie.

@davy: will the voting numbers per round be made public?

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

If the wagon ends up being 4-3 it could potentially be a kitb so we just make it 4-2
unmotivated

Dudeman

Noc, do us a favor and stop saying wagon, townie and scum, it's really only making you look like you give even less of a shit about what happens.
Also:
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 20, 2017, 09:42:46 AMIf the wagon ends up being 4-3 it could potentially be a kitb so we just make it 4-2
This isn't true; Inactivity's stolen vote counts for .01. If the vote is 4-3 and one of the people on the 4 side had their vote stolen, the results would actually be 3-3.01, which is not a KitB. Really, if Inactivity did anything, a KitB is impossible. Keep this in mind.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Might as well kick things off with a nice NocturneOfShadow vote to get things rolling. I am willing to change or retract this vote if other things come up.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 20, 2017, 09:34:19 AMSecondly, targeting egadd (who was most likely the twc at the time) would have been a bad move because he was also the most likely player to be guarded (and I would imagine that if brainy didn't see that possibility, that the second wolf would have seen it and had advised against it).

This. An important town role revealed would mean that he would definitely be guarded by the Host, and then the wolves would go after someone else. Both guarding someone else or trying to wolf the revealed TWC would be risky moves, so the most likely scenario is that Inactivity used his power instead.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mastersuperfan

ninja'd

Quote from: Dudeman on August 20, 2017, 09:47:11 AMNoc, do us a favor and stop saying wagon, townie and scum, it's really only making you look like you give even less of a shit about what happens.
Also:This isn't true; Inactivity's stolen vote counts for .01. If the vote is 4-3 and one of the people on the 4 side had their vote stolen, the results would actually be 3-3.01, which is not a KitB. Really, if Inactivity did anything, a KitB is impossible. Keep this in mind.

But Inactivity can choose whether or not to up his voting power, right?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.