News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XCIV: How to Kill TWG

Started by davy, August 19, 2017, 02:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

1. tinfoil
2. really dude you should be ashamed of yourself
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

I'd like to say that I'm being pulled into this against my will
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

Like I've said nothing that should give Noc any reason to believe I'm a wolf, we literally only private chatted one message.

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Both of those are true statements. I haven't played in a year, pulse there really is nothing saying you can't

BrainyLucario

Dudeman

Just...just shoot Noc please. He's not helping anything.

Also, I think Brainy might be one of the wolves, if only because the majority of his activity has been "but maaaaaaybe things aren't how you think they are! Oooo, complicated!" or "I've hardly ever played so idk anything"
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Dudeman on August 19, 2017, 05:19:43 PMJust...just shoot Noc please. He's not helping anything.

Also, I think Brainy might be one of the wolves, if only because the majority of his activity has been "but maaaaaaybe things aren't how you think they are! Oooo, complicated!" or "I've hardly ever played so idk anything"

Gotta agree here. I'm reading a few other people as most likely town, but Brainy isn't one of them, so I imagine there's a pretty decent chance that he's one of the wolves.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

wolf

brainy

town
me
bds
msf
e gadd (I guess)

null
dudeman

slight town
olimar

poe leaves trasdegi who hasn't said much

atm I think our two wolves are brainy and trasdegi
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

I said I haven't played in a year. Not I've hardly played. Jeez, people take things out of context really easily in this game.

Olimar12345

Can't tell if brainy's overuse of the same excuse is wolfy or if he's just bad. Both are pretty valid possibilities.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 19, 2017, 10:25:36 PMCan't tell if brainy's overuse of the same excuse is wolfy or if he's just bad. Both are pretty valid possibilities.
Exactly what I was just thinking. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Other thoughts:

Noc: to me he looks like he's playing like he always does when he's a human. This usually involves doing lots of drastic things that makes everyone else suspect him a lot and generally tends to lead to his lynch. I would imagine that if he's a human the wolves would keep him alive just because he plays this way and we might mislynch him on our own.

Assuming again that he's a human: this does help sometimes because he can elicit responses from people that can help gauge other players' stances.

If he's a wolf then he's playing a pretty risky game, which is also possible since like I said that's just how he usually is. He could be he inactive role which is the lesser of the two, who knows.

Brainy: like I said, broken record. We get it, it's been a while. It's been a while for all of us. Please try to make your next post something more than either a single sentence or an excuse. I'd rather not simply bandwagon you next phase for this and risk a mislynch.

Dudeman: "just shoot Noc pls he's not helping" this could be a worse move than what Noc is doing and frankly is a slightly wolfy thing to suggest. With such a small number of players, a mislynch for frivolous reasons could turn the tides in the game.

More in a bit.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Trasdegi

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 19, 2017, 06:51:22 PMpoe leaves trasdegi who hasn't said much

If I don't speak much, it's because of time zones, for me this was posted at 4:00 AM.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 19, 2017, 10:58:00 PMNoc: to me he looks like he's playing like he always does when he's a human. This usually involves doing lots of drastic things that makes everyone else suspect him a lot and generally tends to lead to his lynch. I would imagine that if he's a human the wolves would keep him alive just because he plays this way and we might mislynch him on our own.
I'm neutral-leaning-wolf on Nocturne. On one hand, there's no way anybody could or should reasonably think that what he did was a solidly good thing to do in a game like this, especially when such actions have a very slim chance of even resulting in any benefits for the humans.

On the other hand, though, Nocturne always does stuff like that, sooo... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If there were cardflips, I would be 100% okay with lynching Noc, but as it stands, his actions have placed us in a very tricky situation.

QuoteBrainy: like I said, broken record. We get it, it's been a while. It's been a while for all of us. Please try to make your next post something more than either a single sentence or an excuse. I'd rather not simply bandwagon you next phase for this and risk a mislynch.
I'm completely neutral on Brainy right now. I don't really get what people find super suspicious about him... unless I'm just hearing Noc's opinion pop up too much. And at the current moment, I probably wouldn't want to lynch him.

QuoteDudeman: "just shoot Noc pls he's not helping" this could be a worse move than what Noc is doing and frankly is a slightly wolfy thing to suggest. With such a small number of players, a mislynch for frivolous reasons could turn the tides in the game.
To be fair, I think it's entirely justified. Noc is always a wildcard, and if we had even a tad bit more leniency in this game, I would have no problems with lynching Noc (though I don't think the vigi would want to vigi him at this point in the game, especially if Noc is playing some wild mindgames at this point... which wouldn't surprise me, no matter how unlikely it might seem).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber