TWG XCIV: How to Kill TWG

Started by davy, August 19, 2017, 02:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

What's that supposed to mean...?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Hey Noc, if you could do something useful instead of coming up with crazy plans and posting MTG cards, that would be great.

Alternatively, convince me better that your plan is actually gonna do any good and I'll leave you alone.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

[12:06 PM] Michael: @TyrantNeptune does vigi or wolfing happen first
[12:29 PM] TyrantNeptune: @Michael if both the TWC and Breaking target the same player in the night, then  what goes through is the first one send to me.
unmotivated

mikey

we can save the host (if he claims) by having the vigi hit them before the wolves do then revive them the following night

not sure how the numbers play out to make it advantageous but it's a course available
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 19, 2017, 10:54:59 AMI disagree
I, uh... agree?

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 19, 2017, 11:41:16 AMwe can save the host (if he claims) by having the vigi hit them before the wolves do then revive them the following night

not sure how the numbers play out to make it advantageous but it's a course available
We want to try and save that power for when we really need it, I'd say.

wait
is there cardflipping or not
i forgot and i'm too lazy to check
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 19, 2017, 11:41:16 AMwe can save the host (if he claims) by having the vigi hit them before the wolves do then revive them the following night

The wolves can still wolf the host after he's revived. I think all it would really do is delay the game and give the wolves extra time. Plus we'd be out of a guardian during that time, and a vote on the human side.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

2 die tonight>6
someone dies tomorrow>5
then we're already at lylo

frick

we either need to get really good and hit a wolf or vigi is forced to use revive n2
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Way to go and fuck yourself up already Noc. In before you die soon.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 19, 2017, 10:54:05 AMThat being said, it would potentially be in our best interests to have the real Host counterclaim Day 1.

@dudeman: wtf why would you have the host claim just to prove Noc is lying? noc's notorious for fucking things up and I'd rather not waste our guardian since you know, they can't be guarded.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on August 19, 2017, 11:47:58 AMThe wolves can still wolf the host after he's revived. I think all it would really do is delay the game and give the wolves extra time. Plus we'd be out of a guardian during that time, and a vote on the human side.
I never said it was a good idea, just that it was a possibility
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 19, 2017, 11:54:58 AM@dudeman: wtf why would you have the host claim just to prove Noc is lying? noc's notorious for fucking things up and I'd rather not waste our guardian since you know, they can't be guarded.
Yeah, point taken. I got so caught up in getting frustrated at Noc that I just wanted it to be over with.

Olimar12345

Noc being Noc. At least you see that now. So to recap: host should not claim unless we have a really good reason.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!