News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XCIV: How to Kill TWG

Started by davy, August 19, 2017, 02:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Wait,
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 19, 2017, 10:35:30 AMbut there's a reviver in this game
I thought there was just a vigi and guardian?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

The so-called "reviver" is the vigi who can only revive those whom he killed, right?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

I think me getting vigi'd tonight is 99% to happen
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mastersuperfan on August 19, 2017, 10:39:23 AMThe so-called "reviver" is the vigi who can only revive those whom he killed, right?
And only once, too.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Huh. So I guess there is a reviver @Noc, but if you're lynched, you don't have a chance to be revived. Least, that's what I take from reading the role descriptions
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unless the vigi decides to trust me, the most logical explanation is I'm a wolf baiting for blue reactions by claiming guardian.  It's why that kind of play can be so dangerous, but I had faith in you guys
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

So since you say the real guardian has revealed themselves to you, will you be protected tonight? Or have you discussed this with them?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

doesn't guard against vigi.  I'm very unlikely to be wolfed tonight- I'm like the opposite of manti

guarding me in general is a terrible strategy
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

[9:47 AM] Michael: if I know mashi's identity I can announce my knowledge to the thread and ask the real guardian to claim and guard me

*ahem*
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

that was before BDS said anything though
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 19, 2017, 10:45:08 AMunless the vigi decides to trust me, the most logical explanation is I'm a wolf baiting for blue reactions by claiming guardian.  It's why that kind of play can be so dangerous, but I had faith in you guys
I, uh...I think the most logical explanation is that you're a Player who's got a convoluted strategy that's "guaranteed to work" only because you believe it to be so. Since when is getting yourself killed a viable strategy?

That being said, it would potentially be in our best interests to have the real Host counterclaim Day 1.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on August 19, 2017, 10:54:05 AMThat being said, it would potentially be in our best interests to have the real Host counterclaim Day 1.
I disagree
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Hmmmm... I suppose that makes sense. Still though, I agree with the notion that the wolves won't get you tonight; you're an easy lynch target. So the question then comes down to the vigi. Could you be the vigi?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated