News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[MUL] The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess - Multiple Songs

Started by BotW Link, August 16, 2017, 09:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BotW Link

BotW Link

LeviR.star

As I've said before, give them some more time. The more requests you make, the lower the percent of them are actually attempted.

Don't worry; some people take on older requests from months prior; that means these songs in particular may be arranged over time.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BotW Link

Well, I kinda have a schedule and I lm in the process of making a medley

LeviR.star

Everyone else here has schedules, too. If you want these songs immediately so badly, try arranging them yourself. Arranging is a great skill to learn.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

Making a request in no way guarantees that the arrangement will get done. Hopefully a willing arranger will stop by and see your request, but there's no telling when or if that'll happen.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

I've been here for over 3 years, and only 4 of my requests were ever fulfilled by someone other than myself, and I've made many, many more than you.

Tobbeh99

Might try the Sword Training one. Have been thinking of arranging that one myself.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

I'll give Master Sword a shot. I'm backed up on songs atm so it may be a bit. I have two that need to be transfered to finale and two that are in the works.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

RudolfMilter

I will do Master Sword first and then maybe Calm and Hope

RudolfMilter

BotW Link

Thank you guys for the support, I appreciate all that you've done  :D