News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Werewolf Game: Basic Guide and Official Rules

Started by Nakah, July 14, 2008, 03:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SocialFox on January 04, 2013, 02:54:47 PMOr just bribe him to make him host it over here.

I get this feeling that you're bitter to me, since I've hosted already one game and another one is right around corner. ( ;) ) Also some of my suggestions has shown interest in people.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 04, 2013, 03:01:10 PMI get this feeling that you're bitter to me, since I've hosted already one game and another one is right around corner. ( ;) ) Also some of my suggestions has shown interest in people.
I wasn't intending to be bitter to you  :(

blueflower999

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 04, 2013, 03:01:10 PMI get this feeling that you're bitter to me, since I've hosted already one game and another one is right around corner. ( ;) ) Also some of my suggestions has shown interest in people.
You can't blame him for being bitter to you. You and FSM are often more than bitter to him.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bird

youve all been banned from twg under the new "be nice have fun" rule
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

Quote from: Bird on January 04, 2013, 04:07:39 PMyouve all been banned from twg under the new "be nice have fun" rule

If there was a like button, I would click it.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 04, 2013, 03:04:00 PMYou can't blame him for being bitter to you. You and FSM are often more than bitter to him.
That is no reason to be mean at someone. Also I'm putting an end to this "Finland hates Fox and vice-versa"

SocialFox, I'm so sorry if I have ever hurt your feelings by saying something that I shouldn't have said. Let's be friends and have a fun time playing!!! :D

Also I'll take care that FSM will remove all of your bans.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 04, 2013, 04:14:22 PMFinland hates Fox
Why am I laughing at this so hard.

And yeah I accept your apology.

Bird

New rule added.

Quote from: Nakah on July 14, 2008, 03:41:00 PM12. [NEW!] Players who submit games to host sign-up topics are prohibited from submitting games to the next two host sign-up topics. This does not apply to games that get second place in those sign-ups, which get a free do-over.

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on January 04, 2013, 05:19:18 PMNew rule added.
The disadvantage of that is that some people who don't get a chance to host one time may never get a chance to host, at least for that particular game. Although their game may be balanced, if people don't like the premise (or, perhaps, there are "better" games), I doubt they'd vote for it. Having a comparably limited selection of games will make people more "careful" of what they vote for, meaning that the game wouldn't get any votes whatsoever, unless the competition it faces are absolutely terrible (:P).

If you run out of people who WANT to host, there will quickly be even more of a lack of hosts with that system.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Maybe running out of people who want to host was our goal all along?

#plutocracyswag

MaestroUGC

Oh, so you did go through with it then?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bird

Yup. We're discussing a few other changes as well. Namely:

Whether we should have a running list of players qualified to host or people not qualified to host, or just modifying the guidelines for how you get approved to some other system.

and

Whether we should require that games get approval from a TWC before they are posted.

Feel free to give input on either!

Yugi

You never answered my question bird.

Bird

Quote from: SocialFox on January 03, 2013, 07:46:58 PMAnd what if we play with an alt account, but not with our original Account?
I don't think anyone's stopping you.

And that's Bird to you.