Series: Other
Game: Sweet Home
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: East Garden
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Rwars

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

All double flats should be regular flats. Also, the URL should look like this: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/ with the capital letters.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Nice work!

A few things I noticed:
- The playability of the arrangement is one of my concerns. You could arrange the first two measures this way:

The line indicates that the left hand should play the notes in layer two after the C is played. The C can be held for the whole duration with the use of the pedal (which can be indicated with a pedal marking if you wish). You can create the line using the Smart Shape Tool.
- The entire left hand once again is in the third layer. Go ahead and transfer that to layer 1.
- Put a courtesy accidental on the first D in the second layer of M. 3 & 5.
- Go ahead and respace all the measures. The easiest way is just by clicking a note in each measure and it will automatically respace that measure.
- All the Gbs in M. 9 should be F#s.

The first layer in M. 3 onward is missing some bass notes, but I assume you left it a whole note for playability reasons.

Olimar12345

Seb, I wouldn't recommend using the line like that, as it can be mistaken for a glissando. I'd recommend shortening it to begin somewhere near the end of the measure or use some other indication to switch hands (like simply putting "l.h.").
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Cross-staving the last note in m. 7 is fine because that'd be a large jump for the RH, but I feel like the last notes of m. 3, 4, 5, and 6 are probably more easily reachable by the right hand to avoid the left thumb having to play two notes in a row.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Check this out:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aws6n1z3i385998/eastgarden12345.mus?dl=0

This is what I did:
-Moved the LH to layer 1 (using 3 is unnecessary)
-Adjusted the formatting slightly.
-Changed the D.C. Al Fine to a regular D.C. adding the note to only jump on the second time through the piece.
-Edited the second measure to the way I mentioned in my previous post.
-Added the courtesy naturals that Seb mentioned.
-Changed the Gb's in measure 9 to F#'s. The harmony there is D7 (D F# A C) and F# is the third note in that, not Gb.

Sebastian

Rwars has made the fixes. Excellent work once again!
And thanks MSF, Lat, and Olimar for your input with this sheet.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot