oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The NSM Ultimate Ranking Topic

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, August 03, 2017, 09:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

That's a weird take. Anyway when my sister and I saw it we both cried
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

I still haven't seen it, but from what I understand, the movie is visually gorgeous but the plot is just...lacking. Also for the record, that and Cars 3 are the only Pixar films I haven't seen yet.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Honestly I loved the plot

Also every Pixar movie is gorgeous that's just a given! Yeah I skipped Cars 2 and 3. I hated the first one.

Coco was the best movie though. Also Finding Dory, fuck I love Finding Dory. And Ratatouille. And Wall-e.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Morbid curiosity took over one day and I watched Cars 3 (it was available on Netflix). I honestly think it's the best of the trilogy, if only because the story was so much better than the previous two. It also helps that Mater is barely in the movie, because I've always felt he was obnoxious.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Static

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 19, 2018, 10:52:31 PMFirehouse Subs > Jersey Mike's > Togo's > Which Wich > Subway > Jimmy John's > Quiznos
I most agree with this, but I'd make a few edits:
DiBella's > Penn Station > Jersey Mike's > Firehouse > Jimmy John's > Subway > Quizno's

Never been to Togo's and there's none where I live, so I can't really make a judgement on that one.

Now for Pixar moves, I'm not sure where everything on my list would be, but WALL-E, the first Toy Story, and Ratatouille would definitely be at the top.

LeviR.star

Most Pixar movies are works of absolute art. Even Cars 2 isn't horrible, imo.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

I just saw wall-e yesterday and i thought it was great! ;D Anyone else want 2 share their opinion about the movie? thumbs up? thumbs down? what do you guys think? ???
                           (^ yeah right!)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

I watched it early on as an elementary-aged kid, and loved it. I still love it to this day; I believe it to be one of Pixar's finest works.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Wow, WALL-E came out just over ten years ago.  That doesn't make me feel old at all.  I haven't seen the film in a long time, but from what remember it was good.  (Although perhaps the 2001 references were a little over the top).

Trainer Ave

I have to say Inside Out resonated deeply with me on a personal level. So much of it was a symbol for depression. I absolutely loved it and it will probably always be my favorite Pixar movie........though Wall-E is a great one too. I'd say it ties with Incredibles for 2nd place.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Hero of Trains

Wall-E is one of the few movies from my childhood that I remember seeing in theaters, and honestly I cry every time. I empathize way too much with a bunch of robots.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Strangely enough, the new Incredibles 2 is the only Pixar movie I've ever seen in theaters
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Trainer Ave

I am now disappointed in braix. You can do better.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 16, 2018, 09:20:03 PMPixar Movies, Ranked

Fantastic:
WALL-E (2008): do i even need to explain; it's beautiful and a work of art
Toy Story 3 (2010)
Coco (2017): Basically what Inside Out should've been.
The Incredibles (2004)
Up (2009): The best opening and by far one of the best Pixar villains. Essentially a story about a man who never fully got to live the life he wanted to live helping others be happy... how could you not love it?
Ratatouille (2007)
Toy Story (1995)

Great:
Incredibles 2 (2018)
Finding Nemo (2003)
Monsters, Inc. (2001)
Toy Story 2 (1999)

Good:
Inside Out (2015)
Finding Dory (2016)
Monsters University (2013)

Okay:
Brave (2012): Doesn't really seem like a Pixar film; it's fairly forgettable at times but it's pretty good overall.
The Good Dinosaur (2015): It's pretty much just a cowboy film with dinosaurs, which is, uh, something, but aside from that the film isn't really too compelling.
Cars 2 (2011): I like this one better than the first because of how out-there and unexpected it is. Cars is just kind of bland, but it's hard to hate a spy movie with cars.

Meh:
Cars (2006): It's ok, I guess, but it's not really compelling in any way.
A Bug's Life (1998): Nothing about this film does anything for me.

Haven't Seen
Cars 3 (2017)

Will add more commentary and stuff eventually.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

LeviR.star