News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The NSM Ultimate Ranking Topic

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, August 03, 2017, 09:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2017, 08:33:19 PM2. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All
3. Pokémon, I guess Black is my favorite
7. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
8. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

<3
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Maelstrom

@slow
To be perfectly honest, as great as VLR was, it wasn't as focused as 999 and didn't have quite the tension. The puzzles weren't quite as good. In the end, I chose 999 because it had a much bigger impact on me personally. As for the Ace Attorney games, I think they're great, but I would hesitate to call any of them perfect, or close to that. They all have low points, and every game suffers from poor pacing at some point. Even AA2, my favorite game, has a very, very slow start, and it's not really nessicary at all. I feel similar about the danganronpa games. They're great, don't get me wrong, but they always have a few plot twists that I see coming or rub me the wrong way. The games I listed made the list because they didn't do that for me.

Edit: Wait, you chose JFA? Really? I've always thought it was the weakest of the original trilogy and compared it to Investigations 1 in quality.

DocDoom2

Best Games to hate on ever:

1. Sonic 06
2. The Legend of Zelda: Wand of Gamalon
3. Hotel Mario

Here's another list.
Best Eeveelutions (by design also):
1. Umbreon
2. Vaporeon
3. Flareon
4. Glaceon
5. Sylveon
6. Leafeon
7. Jolteon
8. Espeon
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: DocDoom2 on August 04, 2017, 09:51:07 PMBest Games to hate on ever:

1. Sonic 06
2. The Legend of Zelda: Wand of Gamalon
3. Hotel Mario
you must be joking

those are all masterpieces how dare you
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

swimswamit

Favorite games:
1. PMD: Explorers
2. Link's Awakening (DX)
3. Portal 1/2
4. Super Paper Mario
5. PMD: Rescue
6. SMGalaxy
7. Superstar Saga
8. Diamond and Pearl
9. Lisa
10. Undertale

I need a better list but I can't remember all my favorites right now :/ anyway, those games I played when I was younger really made an impact on me more than ones i've played recently.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 04, 2017, 09:32:17 PM@slow
To be perfectly honest, as great as VLR was, it wasn't as focused as 999 and didn't have quite the tension. The puzzles weren't quite as good. In the end, I chose 999 because it had a much bigger impact on me personally. As for the Ace Attorney games, I think they're great, but I would hesitate to call any of them perfect, or close to that. They all have low points, and every game suffers from poor pacing at some point. Even AA2, my favorite game, has a very, very slow start, and it's not really nessicary at all. I feel similar about the danganronpa games. They're great, don't get me wrong, but they always have a few plot twists that I see coming or rub me the wrong way. The games I listed made the list because they didn't do that for me.

Edit: Wait, you chose JFA? Really? I've always thought it was the weakest of the original trilogy and compared it to Investigations 1 in quality.

I love how bizarre the cases in JFA are and 2-4 is probably my favorite episode. Also I love Franziska. Also this was the AA game that made me a real hardcore fan.

Like I said though the entire trilogy is tied honestly
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mastersuperfan

I've been trying to decide whether 999 or VLR is better for over a year now. I still haven't come to a conclusion...

SlowPokemon

It's a tough call, but ultimately VLR is so much deeper for me and has the better escape rooms. It's also a really nice-sized adventure if you want it to be, and the multiple routes mechanic in the game was justified in such an awesome way, basically elaborating on what 999 introduced and making it way cooler. I also like Sigma better as a protagonist and liked the end of game twists better. So that's my reasoning.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

Here is another list of items in a rank.
1. This is an item on said list.
2. This is an item ONLY ON THURSDAYS.
3. This is not an item, but it is on the list.
4. This is the list itself, compressed into infinitely smaller spaces within each "4th item" slot.
5. This is
Haven't seen this in a while... Huh.
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNN CEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Mk double dash
Mk Wii
Mk8
Mk64
Lesser mk games I haven't played
Mk 3
Mk ds
unmotivated

ThatHiddenCharacter

1. Read #4.
2. Read #3.
3. Read #1.
4. Read #2.
5. Paradoxes.

I'm so bored right now.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

LeviR.star

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 14, 2017, 08:42:03 AMMk double dash
Mk Wii
Mk8
Mk64
Lesser mk games I haven't played
Mk 3
Mk ds

Why is DS at the bottom, behind 64?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

Because the Mario kart ds games were the worst of the entire series
unmotivated