Series: Other
Game: Yoshi's Cookie
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: 1P Music Type C
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jacopo Tore

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Hey, Jacob, this is looking pretty good! Love to see some obscure Nintendo games get some love on this site. ;)

What I would suggest is that you look over your counting. You can use this chart to help you:

The Chart
[close]

Also, I'm not an expert on copyright, but you should include Nintendo with "Blue Planet Software", and don't forget capitals!

One last thing: you don't have to start a new line for each composer. If you want, you can extend them over about 2-3 lines instead. Just make sure they don't reach too close to the middle!

Feel free to ask questions!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Altissimo

LeviR.star

Jacob, for now, don't worry about bumping. Everyone just submitted their arrangements, and it will take the updaters a long time to get through all of them. You're lucky you got any feedback at all this early.

- move the copyright info down a little, and include a comma between Nintendo and Blue Planet Software
- make sure to include an "and" before the last composer
- in the last measure, change the two eighth rests to a quarter rest

Give it a rest. They'll get to you eventually, but to me, it looks pretty good right now. If a month has passed without feedback here, and plenty of other submissions have been accepted, and it looks like an update may be nigh, I'd say it's ok to bump.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

JacopoTore

Ok thank you for your explanation, I just replace the score.

Altissimo

LeviR.star

Quote from: Altissimo on July 22, 2017, 11:52:49 AMFor fucks sake stop with "jacob"

What's wrong with it? No one calls Maelstrom, "Jacob", anyway. You seem a little tense today, Alti.

Also; Jacob; the treble can come down an octave. And check your copyright info; it's still wrong. Let me know if you prefer the title "Jacopo".

WaluigiTime64

It's because it's not "Jacob" it's "Jacopo" and it's really not hard to just say "Jacopo" so there really isn't a reason to be calling him "Jacob".
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Altissimo

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on July 29, 2017, 08:07:29 PMIt's because it's not "Jacob" it's "Jacopo" and it's really not hard to just say "Jacopo" so there really isn't a reason to be calling him "Jacob".

this, thanks bro

LeviR.star

Alright, if I'm the only one willing to give feedback here, and not argue about a simple nickname that wasn't meant to be offensive in any way...

If you want, some slurs and staccatos would make it look even more appealing. Also, if you could find a different title for the sheet, that'd be great; no offense, but it isn't really proper-looking or attractive.

JacopoTore

Quote from: LeviR.star on July 29, 2017, 07:55:49 PMWhat's wrong with it? No one calls Maelstrom, "Jacob", anyway. You seem a little tense today, Alti.

Also; Jacob; the treble can come down an octave. And check your copyright info; it's still wrong. Let me know if you prefer the title "Jacopo".

What is Treble? If you can translate in Italian I thank you, you did with my name I think it isn't a problem for you, also in the Italian Wikipedia  page https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshi%27s_Cookie I see Blue Planet Software, are you sure that it isn't correct?

Sebastian

Quote from: JacopoTore on July 31, 2017, 04:26:59 AMWhat is Treble? If you can translate in Italian I thank you, you did with my name I think it isn't a problem for you, also in the Italian Wikipedia  page https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshi%27s_Cookie I see Blue Planet Software, are you sure that it isn't correct?
Treble is the clef that is generally used in the right hand. More accurately, it places G above middle C on the second-lowest line of the staff.

I will be able to help you with this submission if you wish, especially if you are using Finale Notepad or something that isn't Finale. Submitting on NSM can make it difficult without Finale. :P
If you do have Finale, however, I can walk you through the steps of getting your sheet fixed. Whichever works better for you.