News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[SNES] FFVI - "Phantom Train"

Started by daj, July 08, 2017, 06:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daj

Completed and on site

So this is one of those really beautiful, really hypnotic tracks that I just love. But I know for certain that most people can arrange this one better than me, so hey. xD Might as well leave this to the floor~

I really wanna play this, possibly for my YT channel, hehe! ^^ So I guess if you really want to hear something you wrote live, then we could do a thing and we'll both win! Yayy

Static

I'll accept this, I love this song.

I'll try to get it done as soon as I can. I can't wait to hear it played live once I've finished!

FireArrow

I didn't know you were still alive :D
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

daj

Quote from: FireArrow on July 09, 2017, 11:29:55 PMI didn't know you were still alive :D

Surprise! ^^ Haha I've kinda just been leeching sheets off this site to play for my channel but hey, not like there's anything that i can post about haha i'm not cool enough </3

Quote from: Static on July 08, 2017, 06:44:50 PMI'll accept this, I love this song.

I'll try to get it done as soon as I can. I can't wait to hear it played live once I've finished!

And thank you for accepting this static! ^^ can't wait~

mastersuperfan

Quote from: FireArrow on July 09, 2017, 11:29:55 PMI didn't know you were still alive :D

For a moment I thought you were talking about Static and I was like bruh
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Static

[SNES] Final Fantasy VI - "Phantom Train"
[.MID] [.MUS] [.MUSX] [.PDF] [Original]

Here it is! It was a lot of fun to arrange. I tried playing it myself for a little bit and it seemed alright, though if you have any suggestions as far as playability and stuff, let me know and I'll make any needed changes.

daj

This is great! ^^ Simple, no-nonsense, and definitely a joy to read :)

Consider this request done, and thank you static! ^^