[MUL] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - "Guardian Battle"

Started by Captain Toad, May 05, 2017, 08:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Toad

Completed by Olimar12345
I love how BOTW has a piano-based OST. I feel like Ninsheetmusic should have some of these because its piano-based.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS5oO-AI4NA&index=16&list=PLdK_JJv3q59j5JnkzIqi57GUk7o9_uAQi

Composer(s): Manaka Kataoka, Yasuaki Iwata
Arranger(s): Manaka Kataoka, Yasuaki Iwata

Developer(s): Nintendo EPD
Publisher(s): Nintendo
"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Pianoth

It's true, and it's nice that the piano in BoTW is present and used in some interesting ways. However, after arranging some OST, I noticed that most things are pretty much only playable with 4 hands (for instance, the Spirit Orb Obtained, and the very ending of the Main Theme, which I have arranged) . The beginning of this OST doesn't seem to be an exception. Anyway I'm too busy these days to try to arrange this unfortunately.

Olimar12345

Lucky for you, I've been working on this one. It's nearing completion, the only thing standing in my way are some final exams. Expect this soon.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Double post:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 08, 2017, 04:19:29 PMNEW:

[MUL] - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Guardian Battle [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Captain Toad

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN