News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Nintendo SNES Classic Announces, and holy shet

Started by Olimar12345, June 26, 2017, 11:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I would recommend actually reading it since it's short.

Here, I'll quote the entire article here to make it easier:

QuoteIf you're thinking about caving in and buying a SNES Classic at those exorbitant scalper prices on eBay and other sites, then stop. Reggie Fils-Aime (which I always read as Feels-Anime) told Financial Times that Nintendo "dramatically increased" production for SNES Classic and that "I would strongly urge you not to over-bid on an SNES Classic on any of the auction sites . . . You shouldn't [have to] pay more than $79.99."

Regarding the pre-order situation at retailers, Mr. Reggie stated that it was not a supply issue and that it was out of their control. The cause for low supply of the NES Classic is that Nintendo anticipated low interest after looking at retro game consoles from other companies.

There you have it. Even if you weren't able to secure a pre-order yet, just wait til September 29 and you should be able to get one without much issue. At least according to Reggie.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Nebbles

Me too... I should have my first paycheck by then. I can have the money to pre-order it...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Lol what do you mean, "pre order?" That ship has long since sailed lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

The best part is I have an exam from 9-10 and all the stores carrying them are 40 minutes away from campus and open exactly at 10. Rip me

Olimar12345

I'm in a similar boat. I'm just hoping stock will be good enough that I can pick one up in the afternoon. Word on the street is that TRU isn't allowing people to buy more than  one, so that sounds like the place to be.

I mean if they really do up their production they might come in waves too who knows.

Altissimo

Oh, damn. Okay. That changes my plans then lol. I was going to get a classmate to cover my teaching shifts that morning so I could go wait around Best Buy until opening but I think I might have some other options now haha

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 11, 2017, 08:43:29 PMThe best part is I have an exam from 9-10 and all the stores carrying them are 40 minutes away from campus and open exactly at 10. Rip me
solution

finish the exam in 10 minutes
you're welcome
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

idc what that is

but we're really getting off-topic now aren't we

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber