News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

"Change Color" Options

Started by LeviR.star, May 23, 2017, 11:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

So, I was organizing my original post in my Personal Arrangements topic today, and through a test, I discovered the colors Light Blue and Gray. These colors are not accessible through the "Change Color" menu; thus, I believed at one time that they didn't exist here.

Are there more colors out there? Colors most of us in this forum haven't discovered? Should they be added to the menu? They could help for those with a greater sense of creativity, and it doesn't make sense that they exist, yet aren't in the menu. What do you guys think?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

I didn't know you could change colour.....
innit

E. Gadd Industries

There's one on here I discovered, and it's quite nice. It's the colour      .
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Static

The color tags use hex codes for colors (eg. #FFFFFF), so the names are all based off of those. The given list only has the most commonly used colors. However, there are way more colors (1,099,511,627,776 to be exact) than the ones given. Some hex codes already have a name (such as gray or light blue like you mentioned), or you can just do this: "#FFFFFF" in a tag instead of a word for a specific color.

LeviR.star

Thanks, Static! I'll be using this website to help me out with that!

http://htmlcolorcodes.com/

Check this color out! Deep Sky Blue
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 23, 2017, 03:07:45 PMThanks, Static! I'll be using this website to help me out with that!

http://htmlcolorcodes.com/

Check this color out! Deep Sky Blue
Ooh! Nice website!
My favourite colour!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zeila

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 23, 2017, 12:38:06 PMThere's one on here I discovered, and it's quite nice. It's the colour      .
For some reason I was expecting the color transparent

mikey

Quote from: Zeila on May 23, 2017, 04:26:18 PMFor some reason I was expecting the color transparent
^^^I was expecting it too but I couldn't remember what it was, kept trying to use "clear"
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: Zeila on May 23, 2017, 04:26:18 PMFor some reason I was expecting the color transparent
I did not know this existed. Thank you.

AmpharosAndy

Wow! If you quote the colour          it turns into a different colour!
innit

Dude

You people and your spaces

Sebastian

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
You're right. Space is a cool color. ;)

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Trasdegi

In the same topic (hidden forum things) there's the [nobbc] tag wich allows to do a [youtube] button without it being a half-YouTube embedding tag.