News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[GG] Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - "Aquatic Ruin Zone" by Cashwarrior1

Started by Zeta, June 19, 2017, 04:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on July 03, 2017, 11:44:32 AMBump. Is this ready to go?
Have to wait and see what the other Updaters think.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 03, 2017, 05:21:23 PM*cough cough chemicalplantzone cough cough*
Honestly, I didn't have that tough of a time with Chemical Plant Zone. Just the one spot on Act 2 sometimes got me, but Aquatic Ruins was the level that I seemed to drown on all the time lol.

Sebastian

Anywho, I discussed this sheet with Latios and some others. We decided that this way would not only be easier to play, but also look cleaner and more site-worthy.
Spoiler
[close]

In a nutshell, we moved the middle voice down an octave to make it easier to play. It doesn't really interfere with the faithfulness to the original and makes it look generally cleaner. Also, we decided that it would be better to remove the bass. It also makes a good transition into the second page which is much better looking than page one.
Thoughts?

cashwarrior1

If it works for you, then go ahead. I've already got my version on youtube

Latios212

That's no way to talk to someone who's trying to help you improve your arrangement! This is someone taking time out of their day to help you, and the least you can do is think about it and voice any thoughts you have on what you do or don't like - this sheet is under your name, after all. It's not nice to be so dismissive.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

I'd rather have it be acceptable to you than to me, sorry for being rude.

Sebastian

Nah, it's all good! I understand haha. When I get home from work I'll go ahead and get that updated for you if you wish.

cashwarrior1

Maelstrom

Sebastian

cashwarrior1

Sebastian

cashwarrior1

Sebastian

Yup.

EDIT: You don't upload the correct one.

cashwarrior1

Sebastian

They are the same file, correct? The midi and mus files have different file names than the musx and pdf.