[DELETED] [WiiU] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - "The Champions Ballad" by Slush14

Started by Zeta, June 17, 2017, 07:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Console: Wii U
Title: The Champions Ballad
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Slush14

LeviR.star

Hey, welcome to NSM, Slush! Why don't you get a Skype account so we can go about formatting your sheet? If you haven't noticed, and no offense by this, your sheet isn't exactly up-to-standards for this site. My Skype is simply my username: LeviR.star. Don't leave us; we can help you! I've got just the template file for you to use!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Altissimo

Quote from: LeviR.star on June 17, 2017, 08:37:06 PMHey, welcome to NSM, Slush! Why don't you get a Skype account so we can go about formatting your sheet? If you haven't noticed, and no offense by this, your sheet isn't exactly up-to-standards for this site. My Skype is simply my username: LeviR.star. Don't leave us; we can help you! I've got just the template file for you to use!

i hate to be contradictory but why a skype account?? i mean this forum exists for a reason and that reason is for people to interact with one another WITHOUT skype, i mean it seems kinda ridiculous to me to say "hey lets not use the public forum and instead I want you to go out of your way to use something you might not otherwise be using to talk about arranging" just... let it happen in the thread

LeviR.star

Quote from: Altissimo on June 17, 2017, 08:58:44 PMi hate to be contradictory but why a skype account?? i mean this forum exists for a reason and that reason is for people to interact with one another WITHOUT skype, i mean it seems kinda ridiculous to me to say "hey lets not use the public forum and instead I want you to go out of your way to use something you might not otherwise be using to talk about arranging" just... let it happen in the thread

Mmm, good point, alti.

Thing us, I'm not my computer rn, so maybe someone else has a good template for slush to use? I share the same one with e. Gadd, but I think he's about ready to leave, too.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Zeila

This is just a warning, but Latios arranged this a while back (check out his arrangement thread) under a different name. Your current one includes several formatting and note errors that are not present in his version. However, you can definitely learn from others and improve this sheet if you want to (and please do check out the help board and formatting guidelines thread)! If you need assistance with fulfilling the guidelines or any other general formatting stuff, that should take place outside of the submissions board

Also if you're going to submit something, make sure the title for the thread and song match

LeviR.star

Olimar12345

I'm archiving this submission because we already have this track on the site.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!