News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Super Mario Odyssey

Started by E. Gadd Industries, June 13, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Dudeman on June 15, 2017, 05:37:41 PMimplying mario stopped being good

...wait, we were just talking about that weren't we

Shall we start this up again
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Quote from: mastersuperfan on June 15, 2017, 06:05:54 PMShall we start this up again

Please don't, msf. This is about Super Mario Odyssey, not other games.

Thoughts on Pauline's reappearance in this game?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Was she the one singing in the trailer?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Honestly, when I saw New Donk City & how it was supposed to be a nod to the Donkey Kong games, I expected her to be somewhere.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Yeah^
I remember a game theory about Peach and Pauline. I found it pretty funny. Like, how can Mario like Peach and Pauline..? It's gonna be funny to see where MatPat takes this...considering his theory on this game already.

As for my thoughts on the game and the gameplay that I observed so far, it looks fabulous. The music, new yet retro playstyle, and the graphics. Looks sweet. I don't know about anyone else, but I've been getting the Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie vibe from it. Little things like interacting with characters, going into buildings (like in the Banjo Games), the introduction to the areas, and even to a point, the music. Just little insignificant things like that. I'm excited! I was pretty surprised to see that they are bumping it up to October. I mean, Breath of the Wild was bumped back like...3 times.
Also, the reference to Donkey Kong excites me as well. Having them as interactive, 3D, updated characters would be amazing.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Sebastian on June 17, 2017, 06:40:50 AMYeah^
I remember a game theory about Peach and Pauline. I found it pretty funny. Like, how can Mario like Peach and Pauline..? It's gonna be funny to see where MatPat takes this...considering his theory on this game already.

I believe the manual for Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis stated that Pauline and Mario were "good friends" at the time, which clears up the confusion concerning Mario's love life.

Dude

Quote from: Sebastian on June 17, 2017, 06:40:50 AMLike, how can Mario like Peach and Pauline..?
who says he can't?

E. Gadd Industries

Super Mario Odyssey Polygamy
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

K-NiGhT

i can't wait for this game
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

LeviR.star

BlackDragonSlayer

don't tell him how to live his life
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Today's new trailer in the Nintendo Direct made me so happy. I was literally grinning from ear to ear when I saw it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Saaaaame, it looks so wonderful and beautiful and SO GOOD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

LeviR.star

Did anyone notice the Mario Paint and Yoshi's Cookie costumes, or the early 80s Pauline and Donkey Kong graffiti?