Super Mario Odyssey

Started by E. Gadd Industries, June 13, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

^haven't tried that, I'll check it out next time I start the game.

I actually started CRYING at
New Donk City
the festival song??? Holy shit it was so happy and positive and it made me cry because I love the game so much!!!!!!!
[close]

This game is SO GREAT it's like Super Mario 64 except there are about 70 million moon missions in every kingdom instead of 6
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Update: E. Gadd, that's "Jump Up, Superstar" on music box :)

LeviR.star

There are so many great things about Odyssey! One minor tidbit that I appreciated was the updated voice acting for Bowser, Peach and Mario; they're not just using re-used sound clips anymore. It was hilarious when Mario cap'tured a frog and his inner Martinet goes, "Ribbett... ribbett?"
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

I like how Cappy goes "BOWSAH"

BrainyLucario

I've never been this excited for a Mario game before! I only played for a small amount but that small amount was extremely enjoyable!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

K-NiGhT

still playing through the game

it's dope af

report over
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

Aaaaand I beat it.

GG 9.5/10

SlowPokemon

I thought the game was really short until I found out the number of Power Moons in the game

Also I'm missing three coins in the spoiler post game kingdom and I have no idea where they are >:/

LeviR.star

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 31, 2017, 06:20:29 AMI thought the game was really short until I found out the number of Power Moons in the game

Agreed. Towards the beginning after the Cascade Kingdom I was beginning to feel rushed, especially when Cappy made me go on to the Sand Kingdom instead of letting me go back to the Cap Kingdom.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 31, 2017, 06:20:29 AMAlso I'm missing three coins in the spoiler post game kingdom and I have no idea where they are >:/
Hint:
Spoiler
Bowser amiibo
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dude on October 31, 2017, 11:22:53 PMHint:
Spoiler
Bowser amiibo
[close]

I was afraid something like that would arise...

Also, nice pfp, Dude

SlowPokemon

Lol thanks I already found them, they were the ones
Spoiler
on the edge of the cliff the waterfall runs over
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

@Slow huh... that music box thing is pretty cool! A nice Easter egg.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

SlowPokemon

^yep, and try it when you're in the cascade kingdom! It does the cascade kingdom theme/main odyssey theme

LeviR.star

I haven't played Odyssey since Sunday, and this weekend has our 3 musical performances and NWIBA Honor Band auditions. Maybe I can play late Sunday night...

Odyssey deprivation.