NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Introducing the new sorting feature on the front page! Sort through sheets alphabetically or chronologically!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Super Mario Odyssey  (Read 2249 times)

Dude

• Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
Re: Super Mario Odyssey
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2017, 09:46:12 PM »

Peach amiibo is op

E. Gadd Industries

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • Super Mario Sunshine Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2017, 05:53:04 AM »

I’m trying to 100% the game, and THERE ARE 8 PURPLE COINS LEFT IN THE METRO KINGDOM THAT I CANNOT FIND >:/ it’s driving me crazy!!!!!!!
The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[close]

E. Gadd Industries

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • Super Mario Sunshine Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2017, 06:37:27 AM »

Having finished the main story, here’s are my top 3 likes & dislikes (put in spoilers for obvious reasons):
3 Best Parts
1. The music!!!! Gah, “Jump Up, Super Star!”, “Cascade Kingdom”, “Steam Gardens”, Bowser’s Kingdom’s music, and “Honeylune Ridge: Escape” are golden!
2. All the references!!! In the Mushroom Kingdom especially, I’ve found references to most (if not all) of the storyline series (or what this game is a part of)!
3. The creativity behind many aspects of the game: such as the way you follow that Tostarenaen all around the game, and those awesome kingdoms you land in after getting shot down by Bowser! Not to mention those tropical Wigglers!
[close]

3 Worst Parts
1. The boss fights: Some of them were okay, but I found that a lot of them were 100% scare factor only and hilariously easy. Such as that massif Dragon.
2. The steering controls: OKAY, THAT ONE 2D LEVEL IN THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM WHERE YOU GET TO THOSE SPINNING DISKS AND HAVE TO STAY ON THAT MOVING BACKGROUND. RIGHT IS RIGHT AND LEFT IS LEFT, DANG IT
3. Game Over?: I mean, it makes things easier, sure, but I think the game would’ve been perfect had they added an actual lives system, not just docking you TEN coins (or arbitrary the very least, they could’ve raised the revival price)
[close]
The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[close]
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.219 seconds with 22 queries.