News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Super Mario Odyssey

Started by E. Gadd Industries, June 13, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

THAT TRAILER WAS AWESOME, IMO!
What do you guys think of what we've seen?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Very impressive-looking game. Do you like it better than Sunshine?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

What kind of question is that? It hasn't even released yet = he hasn't played it yet.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 13, 2017, 03:08:47 PMWhat kind of question is that? It hasn't even released yet = he hasn't played it yet.

Some people make their opinions before they play the game. Nothing wrong with that.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 13, 2017, 03:08:47 PMWhat kind of question is that? He seems to think Sunshine is better than every game, you know the answer before you even asked it.
;) ftfy

But I do think this will be a great game all around, and who knows? It may rank among the GameCube titles (there are several in my top 10 list). At least there's a new gimmick XDD

So what do you think the Moon Coins will do aside from possibly being costume currency, if anything? Will they be like blue coins?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: LeviR.star on June 13, 2017, 03:21:48 PMSome people make their opinions before they play the game. Nothing wrong with that.
I think there's a little bit wrong with that
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yug_Guy

MaestroUGC

Is it too early to announce an LP of Odyssey?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

E. Gadd Industries

Depends, when will your LP be?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Never before has a trailer gotten me so excited! ;D

God, that song. It's fantastic.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

I was hyped for this game from the second I saw the title (when has anyone played a BAD mario game?), but the trailer certainly didn't hurt
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 13, 2017, 08:37:10 PM(when has anyone played a BAD mario game?)

Mario Party 9 + 10

Sticker Star

NSMB2 to an extent

Mario Teaches Typing
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

SlowPokemon

Bad mainline 2D / 3D Mario platforming game*

I'll give you that NSMB2 was the least good of the NSMB games (nothing can ever stand up to the sheer brilliance of NSMBU and NSLU) but I still had a ton of fun with it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

The trailer song was awesome in its own right!! I wonder if any other song will have lyrics in the OST?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]