News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version for Nintendo 3DS

Started by SlowPokemon, June 06, 2017, 07:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which version will you get?

Pokémon Gold Version
Pokémon Silver Version
Both
Neither

SlowPokemon

FINALLY! This was the announcement I was really hoping for today. September 22 can't get here fast enough. I'll be getting Silver.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sir Dino

this was the most exciting part of the nintendo direct tbh

Latios212

Quote from: Sir Dino on June 06, 2017, 07:12:13 AMthis was the most exciting part of the nintendo direct tbh
right lmao

I've been waiting for this ever since I got my 3DS for the first time xD
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AmpharosAndy

Holy bedsheets! This will make me start playing my 3DS again! My original Gold cartridge won't save and I'm not bothered to get the battery fixed.
innit

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

GF must have read my mind because I've recently been seriously considering playing through a Gen 2 game again. I've missed my time with my dear childhood copy of Gold (I still have it!). And PokéBank support is always welcome. INCOMING GEN 2 STARTERS
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

swimswamit

:o thought this was a really old post for heartgold someone revived

That's so exciting!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Everyone keeps saying that, but what are we really losing by not having Crystal? Female protag and Eusine, I guess? And let's be honest, if they offered Crystal, nobody would get Gold or Silver.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

^people bought red and blue. Also nostalgia would still sell well. Tbh I'll probably buy all three (when they release crystal).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on June 07, 2017, 11:03:32 AMEveryone keeps saying that, but what are we really losing by not having Crystal? Female protag and Eusine, I guess? And let's be honest, if they offered Crystal, nobody would get Gold or Silver.

You're forgetting a few things.
-Battle Tower
-Cute lil sprite animations
-Getting Suicune, meaning one less stupid legendary beast to hunt down
-Move Tutors
-Trainers would the players items (which were evolutionary stones!)

And many more.

Also, excuse you, Kris is great and means a lot to me. I remember being excited as a child that I could finally play as a girl in a Pokemon game.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel