News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Official PS3 Friends Topic

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, July 12, 2008, 09:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 23, 2010, 03:28:41 PMNo, and I won't even be able to consider it until this summer cause of fucking IB.  And probably not even this summer cause of colleges, extended essay, and CAS.  But perhaps something good will happen.  The longer I wait the more cheap good games there are!

GoW 3.
Heavy Rain.
FF XIII in HD.
GT5.
MAG.
Resistance 3 hopefully.
Uncharted, LBP, Ratchet and Clank, Killzone 2...
The slim.

You will never regret it just BUY THE FREAKING PS3
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

*scoff*people actually using PSN*scoff*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 06, 2010, 10:27:01 AM*scoff*people actually using PSN*scoff*

The PS3 is officially better than the Xbox.
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

I don't just have $300 to spend.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Ratchet & Clank= Only reason to own a PS3.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

The PS3 has always been better than the 360.  I own all the systems.

KefkaticFanatic

I use my PC more than any console ::)

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Maybe that's because PC's are better than any other console. If it's a good pc anyway.

Tranzlater

PCs can do more but it just feels better on a console.

Half-price games on release though O_o
Probably not for long.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 08, 2010, 02:53:36 PMI use my PC more than any console ::)

The only games I usually use my PC for are: Star Wars Dark Force II (including Mysteries of the Sith, Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Academy), KOTOR and KOTOR II, and Heroes of Might and Magic I through V (including the Heroes Chronicles games).
Back on topic, I do not yet feel comfortable announcing my PSN username over the whole internet (I have told others before, but in less 'public' places).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

nandonut64

Perhaps slightly late, but my PSN is Nandonut, if anyone wants to add me. I play mainly COD. Yes, I know. Please don't hate (too much)

unknown_hero22

Mine is (Shockingly) UNKNOWN_HERO22 - All caps as you can see