Megaman Zero Resonnant Vie CD "For endless fight"

Started by chime16, May 26, 2017, 02:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chime16

Technically this isn't really from a game as much as it's a CD full of arrangements for the Megaman Zero series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g78Huv0AzYI&list=PLbV46PtMzVAlcwfL0PN2PH60e6uLWFBjs&index=2

This is a piano only track [most are Piano and violin]
I've looked and looked for sheet music and found none. Either I'm pretty awful at searching and/or it's stuck in the deepest darkest hole of the internet [likely] or it doesn't exist [also likely].

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Oh please, you give me too much credit.

Excellent choice for a request, of course, but I'm going to move this to the "Music" board since this is a request for a remix and not the original. I highly recommend that somebody take this up, but that cadenza at the beginning is well beyond my arranging skill set. Good to see some love for the Zero series, though.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Zeila

It's not perfect by all means (especially the cadenza...), but I decided to do it. I'll take any feedback regarding it, but otherwise good luck learning it!

[Folder]