News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Gepperdy

Started by mikey, May 24, 2017, 09:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Lesser video games for 1000, please.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

The Star Fox series commonly refers to this real acrobatic maneuver.
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

This one's a toughie
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

What is a Barrel Roll?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

...am I too late to join this, or should I wait till next board?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nebbles on May 27, 2017, 05:48:34 PM...am I too late to join this, or should I wait till next board?
You could probably join? Most of the 1000 ones are left, so maybe you could still catch up?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 27, 2017, 05:45:55 PMAileron roll?
correct.  Selection goes to BDS.

nebbles, you can always answer any question.  The daily doubles are still active as well, then after the second jeopardy board we'll do final jeopardy
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 27, 2017, 04:38:28 PMThe Star Fox series commonly refers to this real acrobatic maneuver.
If the correct answer is "Aileron Roll," I take issue with the wording of this answer. The series refers to the Barrel Roll, even if that is not the correct maneuver being demonstrated. This answer should have been something along the lines of "The Star Fox series commonly uses the incorrect term for this real acrobatic maneuver."

mikey

I realized that a little after answering you, and if BDS hadn't shown up with the correct answer before I was back to internetland I would have clarified and given you another guess
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

If that's the case then you should give the next choice to Dudeman, as you phrased the question poorly and Dudeman is still technically correct to the answer you presented.

Also, posting for notifs, not that I'll be able to answer any of these in time.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Trainer Ave

Ugh I have to leave something here because I can't delete posts.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

MaestroUGC

Uh, do you not know how Jeopardy works?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.