Main Menu

[PS3] Street fighter 4 - Seth's theme

Started by Dark streamer, May 24, 2017, 09:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark streamer

Hi guys! I want this song for years...anyone can to help me? Sheets or midi

Thanks!

Captain Toad

Do you have a link to audio/video? Street Fighter music can be hard to find sometimes. I looked for the menu theme from SSF43D for weeks.
"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Captain Toad

Wait, is this the song? I only have the 3DS version, so the song you are refering to might not be in it. The 3DS version is lacking in features compared to the others.
"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."

Dark streamer

Yes! This is THE song!!

Midi or sheets please?

Thank you very much!

Dark streamer

Captain Toad

These things take time. I usually post requests and about 5% of them are actually completed.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Captain Toad on May 25, 2017, 08:55:19 AMThese things take time. I usually post requests and about 5% of them are actually completed.

No offense, but that's probably because you start more request topics than anyone else here.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Captain Toad

Yep! Thats an accomplishment in my book.

E. Gadd Industries

Ehhhh not quite. You've never met theblackgiantdoghead44, have you?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on May 26, 2017, 07:26:26 PMEhhhh not quite. You've never met theblackgiantdoghead44, have you?

Oh dear gosh no
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Captain Toad

Dark streamer

Its very difficult to arrange this song?

Altissimo

usually it doesnt have anything to do with difficulty so much as how interested people are and how much free time they have

Dark streamer

This theme is interesting...maybe if someone to help me to extract this theme from 3ds game it will be great!