News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[GBA] Remix rse pokemon wild battle theme (request)

Started by Dark streamer, May 24, 2017, 07:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark streamer

Hi guys! I want a sheet music from this song...

This song is a "remix" from wild battle pokemon theme for ruby sapphire or emerald. Anyone can to help me? Thanks

https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DDXUUkskXM_s&ved=0ahUKEwj48tW_3ojUAhXDNxQKHdKTAsMQwqsBCCEwAA&usg=AFQjCNGWcMgUXoqqAbtpfOm55TiWOP6fRA&sig2=ZXg8r-YveTL0b0WdM9P9Og

BlackDragonSlayer

Topic Title: "I want a sheet music from this song"

Request Text: "This song is a 'remix'..."

(click the picture)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Captain Toad

Is there a subforum for remixes somewhere? Music thread or something?
"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."
      -Grimsley, from Pokemon White Version

YT: RebornPKMN

Dark streamer

Nope but i know this forum can request some sheets. I understand this song is a remix and very difficult. I dont have any hurry.

Thanks!

Captain Toad

"There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."

BlackDragonSlayer

Yeah; it's probably better in the Music board if it isn't official.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Idk, but it looked like a regular request to me, so I linked it. An example, of sorts
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dark streamer

Captain Toad

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 24, 2017, 07:33:43 AMTopic Title: "I want a sheet music from this song"

Request Text: "This song is a 'remix'..."

(click the picture)

Please see quoted post above.

Dark streamer

So...? Because its a "remix" anyone can help me? I dont think its very difficult.. althought, tell me what should to do for someone help me.

Thanks

mikey

Yeah, this is an unusual request.  As such, most of the arrangers here probably aren't too keen on touching it especially considering we're all generally pretty busy people to begin with.  My suggestion is sit tight, bump this every couple weeks or so, and maybe in the meantime try to do a bit of it yourself.  You could end up being able to arrange a decent copy of it all by yourself.  Hope this is helpful.

In addition, can I ask what your first language is?
unmotivated

Dark streamer

My first language is Spanish bro. I know that my English is very poor...I only want help because this song,step by step, its impossible to arrange for me.

Captain Toad