Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Echoes
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Latios212

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AmpharosAndy

innit

Maelstrom

I'm positive the RH chord in m2 b1 is a F-Ab-C

Otherwise, it's great

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

I'm hearing the chord in m2 (from the bottom up) as Eb-F-Ab-Bb-C. That's also what the chord in m6 should be.

EDIT: I'm also hearing a G below the Ab in m7 and a C between the Bb and Eb in m8.

Latios212

Quote from: Static on June 09, 2017, 01:09:19 AMI'm hearing the chord in m2 (from the bottom up) as Eb-F-Ab-Bb-C. That's also what the chord in m6 should be.
aha Mael I'm not crazy those Bb's were there, just on top of your Ab's

As for measure 7, added. I had thought that sounded a little empty before, so thanks.

As for the last measure, as much as I would like to test out how that sounds on a piano/keyboard right now, I can't. I remember the 4-note chord already sounding a little bit iffy, on the verge of becoming muddy-sounding, and I'm afraid adding another major second that low would make it sound like a mess (as well as maybe making it more awkward to stretch to hit the notes - idk). I don't think I would like to add the extra note in, but I don't have a good way of judging that right now, so I'll defer that choice over to you for the time being. I've updated the other stuff. Thanks!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

One small thing: the rhythm on beats 3 and 4 of m5 should be (dotted eighth) - (sixteenth tied to eighth) - (eighth) instead of the triplet.

Looks perfect otherwise.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Static

After some discussion on Discord, I went ahead and updated the files here for Latios with the C in the m8 chord in the LH and changed the quarter note triplet to that dotted 8th rhythm.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot