News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XCIV Sign-ups take 2

Started by Olimar12345, May 19, 2017, 07:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Alright, since the other topic was made back in January, how about we make this list again to see whose actually still interested. Hopefully we can get a game going soon. In

Players
-Olimar12345
-BDS
-Noc
-E.gadd
-Dudeman
-BrainyLucario
-Trasdegi

Hosts
-Noc
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

i kinda wanna host and I'll probably have enough time when school ends
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

in

also:

game
TWG XCIV:  Manti Rules take 2
1. Wolf- Along with all other wolf partners, shares a chat and PMs the host each night with a player name to wolf that player.
2. Wolf Medium- Along with all other wolf partners, shares a chat and PMs the host each night with a player name to wolf that player.  Can talk to dead players.
3. Reviver- Each night, may send a PM to the host to revive a dead player.
4. Coroner- Each night, may send a PM to the host to determine the color of a dead player.
5.-X. Human- Wins when all the wolves are dead.

The game begins on a day phase.  Each night, a dead player chosen at random becomes Manti, who wins with the wolves while alive but wins with the humans while dead.
[close]
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

In, and Noc's game intrigues me.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

We need more players or smaller games
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

my game still isn't balanced, and I'm trying to get some championships spectators to come breathe life into the forum
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I won't be able to play starting June 18th, so heads-up
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

I'm currently trying to recruit a pos irl friend to play so that we could get a small game going. @noc/anyone else wanting to host: can you make a game for 5/6 players?

E. Gadd Industries

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to drop out. With less than 5 days to go, i won't be able to play a game of respectable length
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Don't worry, this was going nowhere.

mikey

I have a discord server with a bot called wolfia that runs something called popcorn mafia.  It's super fun, low commitment, high speed and if you want in let me know
unmotivated

Olimar12345

mikey

unmotivated