NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give the Arrangement Formatting Guidelines a good read!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Favourite Soundtrack per platform  (Read 1241 times)

SlowPokemon

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • GRAAAAAHH
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Favourite Soundtrack per platform
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2017, 11:09:42 PM »

My favorite OSTs from each Nintendo console:

NES: Super Mario Bros. 3

Game Boy: Pokémon Red & Blue; Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins

SNES: EarthBound

Nintendo 64: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Game Boy Color: Pokémon Gold & Silver

Game Boy Advance: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All (it would be the third game but all of the trial themes in AA2 are my favorites); Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire

Gamecube: Luigi's Mansion

Nintendo DS: Hotel Dusk: Room 215; Pokémon Black & White; Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword; Super Mario Galaxy 2

Nintendo 3DS: Animal Crossing: New Leaf; Mario & Luigi: Dream Team; Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice; Pokémon Sun & Moon; Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

Wii U: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker; Mario Kart 8; Super Mario 3D World

Nintendo Switch: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

A couple notes: these are all in alphabetical order, not in any kind of order as for how much I like them. Also, I really wanted to list New Super Mario Bros. U for Wii U because the main theme is my favorite Mario track in years, but the OST is so short that I couldn't put it alongside those other giants. Also... pretty much all the Ace Attorney and Professor Layton games would be on this list if I didn't limit myself to one per franchise. I snuck the crossover on there at least.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:31:24 PM by SlowPokemon »
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mastersuperfan

• Flashman Funk
  • BEEP BOOP BEEP
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2017, 11:31:24 PM »

The World Ends With You

You have just triggered my long-buried nostalgia and now I really want to go back and replay that game
there's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
The difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

• Video Game Midi
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2017, 05:09:15 PM »

Maelstrom's list is very long, so I'll post a bit early. :)

Pokemon DPPt

thats basically it
It was great!! A very enjoyable experience. :)

NES: Metroid
That was amazing!!! A very impressive soundtrack. It's got a great atmosphere, too!! I love it!
SNES: Chrono Trigger
Lovely! Quite some variety, but really nice as a whole. There were quite some tracks I had heard before. :) Very nice!

N64: Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
This is the third time for this soundtrack to show up, but this time I actually listened to it. The previous two times I thought I knew the soundtrack already, but when listening to it, there were some tracks I didn't recognise! A very nice work.

GCN: Metroid Prime
Wow, that was... interesting. Some very impressive and different pieces. Some pieces were very unsettling, but fortunately there were some more relaxing themes too. Overall, an interesting experience! :)

Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
That's amazing! I feel like there's quite some variety throughout the soundtrack, and yet everything fits. The quality of the individual pieces is outstanding! I think the only piece I had heard before was Gaur Plains; the rest was new to me! And there were some very good themes in there!

I'll skip Super Mario 3D World, as you weren't certain enough about that, and continue with Link's Awakening. ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 22 queries.