News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [3DS] Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - "The Way Home" by Bespinben

Started by Zeta, May 17, 2017, 04:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: The Way Home
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bespinben

Sebastian

Wow. I'm loving the engraving, especially the first page. Nice touch!

I think the only thing I'm concerned about in this arrangement is the formatting guidelines (most notably the composer/arranger and title/subtitle fonts and stuff); however, you're musical notation is spot-on. Awesome work!

Bespinben

I'll concede on the fonts and text block layouts (esp. considering that Century Schoolbook is not a standard stock Windows font, unless you have MS Office installed). Thanks for the compliments, and I hope this will suffice.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 19, 2017, 07:05:09 PMHaven't checked the notes, but no cover pages please.
This. It looks nice, but it just doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the NSM sheets.

Sebastian

Indeed. In essence, title pages are a cool idea, but alas, they don't conform with NSM standards.

Sebastian

I'm actually kind of curious. How did you make the title page? Did you make it in a word processor and then combine PDFs or..?

Pianoth

I love this layout actually!
Looks like he just imported the title page with the Graphics tool. You can create any kind of fancy title page with that method.

Maelstrom

Bespinben

Well it's either this or "Page Intentionally Blank for the Facilitation of Page Turns" ((In bold, centered vertically and horizontally, & 16-20pt absolute size)). Pick your poison.
Or even better, ignore centuries of printing practices for the sake of "consistency", demand the removal of the cover page, and thereby tacitly admit NSM's engraving standards are shit.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Altissimo

I don't know about you but I print the majority of my music single-sided so

Latios212

^with standalone piano music like this, why not display all the pages at once on the stand?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: Altissimo on August 31, 2017, 03:31:59 AMI don't know about you but I print the majority of my music single-sided so
this, basically. It's two pages. Who even prints these double sided?