News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: EoS- "For a New Life"

Started by SpartanChief17, May 05, 2017, 06:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpartanChief17

I absolutely love this piece!  Every time I hear it, I just can imagine something like a lone figure with a small flaming torch traveling accross a dark expanse: a glimmer of hope in the darkness.  I would absolutely LOVE to play this on piano!
Please someone transcribe this piece!
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

swimswamit

I was so close to requesting this! It's fantastic. Thank you for requesting it, hope someone pulls through ><

SpartanChief17

Quote from: swimswamit on May 10, 2017, 03:45:30 PMI was so close to requesting this! It's fantastic. Thank you for requesting it, hope someone pulls through ><
No problem!  (^_^)--b

Spoiler
[close]

SpartanChief17

Quote from: swimswamit on May 10, 2017, 03:45:30 PMI was so close to requesting this! It's fantastic. Thank you for requesting it, hope someone pulls through ><
Actually, if no one plans on transcribing this piece, I was thinking of doing it myself as a summer project (therefore I still have time to wait).
Spoiler
[close]

swimswamit

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on May 12, 2017, 01:02:02 PMActually, if no one plans on transcribing this piece, I was thinking of doing it myself as a summer project (therefore I still have time to wait).
That would be a great idea! Good arranging practice.