Posts Against Humanity

Started by Trainer Ave, May 01, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

oh right sorry

"Man, I sure love this ____. It could just use a little more _____."
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

meme; WALUIIIIIIIGIIIIIIIIIIII
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

BrainyLucario

Movie: Dwayne "The 'You're Welcome' Rock" Johnson
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

LeviR.star

I guess so. Cool, thanks!

"Presenting his most rrroyal majesty, King ______, ruler of all ________."
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

Nicholas Cage; that is NOT THE BEES
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dekkadeci

Dedede; ...wait...no one's listening? They're saying he's self-declared and he shouldn't be the ruler? And now everyone will ignore his edicts?!? Great, don't tell me the Halberd has crashed into the building.