News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Posts Against Humanity

Started by Trainer Ave, May 01, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Yug_Guy on September 13, 2017, 04:47:42 PM"Nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic, eh Luigi?"
"I hope she made lotsa scrumptous food that will satisfy our appetites, preferably stereotypical Italian food that we, as 90s Mario Bros., are constantly associated with through pop-culture and horrible spin offs like this one!"
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

Dudeman wins because I love that video.

It's a watermelohwn, INSIDE ANOTHER WATERMELOHWN!

Dudeman

well great now I have to reference the original guy

She showers with Pantene, but I've got __________ to keep me clean!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

OLD SPICE ODOR BLOCKER BODY WASH
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

yep okay that's it, braix wins
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

curses how did i not think of that
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

braix

When I'm feeling down, I like to ______.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

turn that tin frown upside down with a box of apple juice
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 15, 2017, 06:14:51 PMWhen I'm feeling down, I like to siiiing.......daaaance....preteeeend......and... I like to have fun fun fun fun fun fun fun!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

drink a whiskey drink, drink a vodka drink, drink a lager drink, drink a cider drink, sing the songs that remind me of the good times, and sing the songs that remind me of the better times.

braix

Dudeman

dooooooooon't cry for meeeeeee neeext-dooor neighboooooooooooooooor

How is a raven like a writing desk?