News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Posts Against Humanity

Started by Trainer Ave, May 01, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on September 13, 2017, 10:37:51 AMwinn; game of Posts Against Humanity

Cocky little guy, aren'tcha?

Dudeman wins!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

It's over, Anakin! I have the ________!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Trasdegi

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on September 13, 2017, 11:03:13 AMCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE on a stick

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

High ground. (Begins to smoke weed)
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Weed ground. (Begins to smoke high)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Dudeman on September 13, 2017, 10:44:22 AMIt's over, Anakin! I have the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise! It's not a story the Jedi would tell you! It's a Sith legend! Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life! He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying! The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural! He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did! Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep! Ironic, he could save others from death, but not himself!

Dudeman

God dammit. God fucking dammit.

Yug wins.

God fucking dammit.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Dudeman on September 13, 2017, 04:37:09 PMGod dammit. God fucking dammit.
Yug wins.
God fucking dammit.
Wait, I actually won this round?
[close]

"Nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic, eh Luigi?"
"I hope she made lotsa ________!"

Dudeman

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dekkadeci

Spaghetti!

Hey, stop interrupting, Papyrus.

BrainyLucario

*Insert generic Italian food here* MAMAMIA
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.