NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Posts Against Humanity

Started by Trainer Ave, May 01, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

^^^

What I wanted to say, but had the decency not to. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

braix

I should win this round because ______________
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mastersuperfan

I'm a mod who has divine maturity and is right about everything
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 10, 2017, 05:38:10 PMI should win this round because licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

I'm literally better than you in every way conceivable.
unmotivated

LeviR.star

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 10, 2017, 06:13:15 PMI'm literally better than you in every way conceivable.

♪I'm practically perfect, in every way...♫

Dekkadeci

...my response is the funniest.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 10, 2017, 05:38:10 PMI should win this round because ______________
...I shouldn't even have to give a reason. I'm the best dang mod out there and have the power to unexist anyone who disagrees
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

I'm part of a minority and I'm entitled to it.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

guys

the "I" in that sentence was meant to apply to whoever would filling in the blank, not me
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

QuoteI should win this round because I can follow braix's directions
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 10, 2017, 05:38:10 PMI should win this round because I'm a rebel and I don't follow Braix's directions.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber