News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Posts Against Humanity

Started by Trainer Ave, May 01, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 08, 2017, 06:30:33 PMArthur- "You know,it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young."

Ford- "Why, what did she tell you?"

Arthur- "On the contrary. I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably do or do not know where he shouldn't probably be, if that indeed wasn't where he isn't. Even if he wasn't at where I knew he was, that'd mean I'd really have to know where he wasn't."

-HGttG
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

LeviR.star

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 08, 2017, 07:19:27 PMyou quoted the wrong shrek

John 19:22 - Pilate answered, "What I have written, I have written."
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

Levi wins!

Noc gets honorable mention for finishing the quote though
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

Quote from: BrainyLucario on September 09, 2017, 07:31:31 AMLevi wins!

Thanks for my second win!

Oh my lands, is that a duck _____ing on your cranium?

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

-billed duck with a duck-shaped hat and a duck action figure, who's also holding a rubber duck, and happens to be making duck-lips.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

-billed platypus named Perry sneak-
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

Hey no editing the prompt allowed after some answers have already been posted
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Quote from: mastersuperfan on September 09, 2017, 07:16:24 PMHey no editing the prompt allowed after some answers have already been posted

Sorry, forgot to add it.

mastersuperfan

Yeah but they were posting answers for your original prompt already so you can't just go and change it like that
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

I can allow them to edit their own. Simple as that.

WaluigiTime64

OR you could accept answers from both prompts and whatever's funniest for the prompt they answered wins.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

That'll do, Waluigi. That'll do.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.