News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Posts Against Humanity

Started by Trainer Ave, May 01, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Trasdegi

WaluigiTime64

Quick! Before there's too many _______!
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

Underground resistance groups
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

MEMESBut is there such a thing?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

WaluigiTime64

Dudeman wins! (seriously "lawyers" like wtf)
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who ________, and those who don't/can't/aren't.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on August 21, 2017, 01:51:50 PMThere are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who know binary, and those who don't

Trasdegi

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 21, 2017, 02:47:11 PMThere are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who know binary, and those who don't

I just got ninja'd