News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Answer the question above you.

Started by rabidgoodra27, May 01, 2017, 10:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatHiddenCharacter

Because most people don't know that any plant that has seeds that are encompassed by flesh made from the plant's ovaries is a fruit. The only exception is the strawberry, with its seeds on the outside. And looking it up to make sure flesh was the right word, I found out that literally every other plant structure is considered a vegetable. Ya learn something new everyday.

Are pumpkins the watermelons of squash?
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on June 23, 2017, 10:59:44 PMBecause most people don't know that any plant that has seeds that are encompassed by flesh made from the plant's ovaries is a fruit. The only exception is the strawberry, with its seeds on the outside. And looking it up to make sure flesh was the right word, I found out that literally every other plant structure is considered a vegetable. Ya learn something new everyday.
i thought this was common knowledge

skip me
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

swimswamit

???yes they definitely are 100% no doubt

What's the best book?

BlackDragonSlayer

A Tale of Two Cities

What's the worst book?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

The Big Book of Spiders.

What is the meaning of life?

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on June 23, 2017, 11:36:04 PMi thought this was common knowledge
You'd be surprised how many people I've met that don't know this.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

LeviR.star

Totally not copy & pasted from Wikipedia
The meaning of life, or the answer to the question "What is the meaning of life?", pertains to the significance of living or existence in general. Many other related questions include "Why are we here?", "What is life all about?", or "What is the purpose of existence?" There have been a large number of proposed answers to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds. The search for life's meaning has produced much philosophical, scientific, theological, and metaphysical speculation throughout history. Different people and cultures believe different things for the answer to this question.
The meaning of life as we perceive it is derived from philosophical and religious contemplation of, and scientific inquiries about existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness. Many other issues are also involved, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, the existence of one or multiple gods, conceptions of God, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions focus primarily on describing related empirical facts about the universe, exploring the context and parameters concerning the "how" of life. Science also studies and can provide recommendations for the pursuit of well-being and a related conception of morality. An alternative, humanistic approach poses the question, "What is the meaning of my life?"
[close]

Having finished posting my 26-sheet update, which one of these songs should I sheetify when I return from Colorado?

1. [MUL] Mickey Mania: The Many Adventures of Mickey Mouse - "Steamboat Willie (Sega Genesis Version)"
2. [SNES] Kirby's Dream Course - "The First Hole"
3. [GB] Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge - "Title Screen"

These are all too tempting. Which one first?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on June 23, 2017, 11:36:04 PMi thought this was common knowledge
in america we consciously ignore it to fuel the debate on whether or not tomatoes are fruits (they are in fact fruits but have nutritional content similar to that of a vegetable, so for the purposes of the FDA they're a vegetable)
unmotivated

rabidgoodra27

Quote from: LeviR.star on June 27, 2017, 05:09:25 PM
Totally not copy & pasted from Wikipedia
The meaning of life, or the answer to the question "What is the meaning of life?", pertains to the significance of living or existence in general. Many other related questions include "Why are we here?", "What is life all about?", or "What is the purpose of existence?" There have been a large number of proposed answers to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds. The search for life's meaning has produced much philosophical, scientific, theological, and metaphysical speculation throughout history. Different people and cultures believe different things for the answer to this question.
The meaning of life as we perceive it is derived from philosophical and religious contemplation of, and scientific inquiries about existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness. Many other issues are also involved, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, the existence of one or multiple gods, conceptions of God, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions focus primarily on describing related empirical facts about the universe, exploring the context and parameters concerning the "how" of life. Science also studies and can provide recommendations for the pursuit of well-being and a related conception of morality. An alternative, humanistic approach poses the question, "What is the meaning of my life?"
[close]

Having finished posting my 26-sheet update, which one of these songs should I sheetify when I return from Colorado?

1. [MUL] Mickey Mania: The Many Adventures of Mickey Mouse - "Steamboat Willie (Sega Genesis Version)"
2. [SNES] Kirby's Dream Course - "The First Hole"
3. [GB] Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge - "Title Screen"

These are all too tempting. Which one first?

How about... number 3.

What is wrong with me?
My Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/its-me-again-margaret

swimswamit

You should have picked #2

Have you played Mafia and if you have, were you killed the first time?

E. Gadd Industries

No, because I'm just that good  8)

What is your favourite instrument (can't be piano)?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

Mayonnaise.

What is your favorite condiment?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Tungsten.

What is your favorite element?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Fire.

What's your favorite Pokémon type?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

WaluigiTime64

Bird.

What is your favourite kind of animal?
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements