Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Apojii Islands
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Onionleaf

[attachment deleted by admin]

Onionleaf

Latios212

(And easy to check, too!)

Awesome job, just one quick thing - m. 3, second note in LH should be C not D. (Like in measure 5 and the other places!)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Onionleaf

JDMEK5

Your last measure is missing a half rest in the right hand lmao
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Onionleaf

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 09, 2017, 09:07:24 PMYour last measure is missing a half rest in the right hand lmao

O.o What the-? How did that even... *sigh* I put it in its rightful place.

AmpharosAndy

I wish my recent submissions posts were more insightful but it's your guys' fault for making such awesome sheets! This is perfect in my eyes.
innit

Maelstrom

There is no need to say that. As an updater, we can't use anyone's statement of "It's perfect"  as a justification to not give the sheet the normal checking we do. It's kinda useless to post stuff like that on multiple sheets.

AmpharosAndy

Understood.

(Read in friendly tone)
I'm not in any way saying that updaters shouldn't check rigorously. It wasn't a justification for people not to check, rather my full evaluation on the changes made. I wanted to help, I looked through the scores, I conveyed my findings. I am wholly aware that they may not be incredibly useful, as I am unable to give particularly adept advice at such a stage.
It doesn't hurt to give a few smiles, though :) (That one is for you)
innit

Static

Hey, this looks really good, just one thing I would change:

- You should put crescendos above the tremolos, preferably going from p to mf. Doing this will make the tremolos more closely match the steel drums of the original.

Nice work!

Onionleaf

Quote from: Static on May 21, 2017, 04:37:04 PM- You should put crescendos above the tremolos, preferably going from p to mf. Doing this will make the tremolos more closely match the steel drums of the original.

That's a great suggestion, thanks!

@Andy: I know you meant well. ^^ If I had more free time, I'd post a compliment for every cool arrangement that I spotted.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot