Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 3
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Snake Man Stage
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: WaluigiTime64

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Now HERE's a replacement we needed! I just love playing this on my sax. I also love the fan Mega Man 7 remixes:

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

chime16

Le sigh....
My old piano teacher would allow us to bring in any song we wanted and he'd transcribe it into our books of blank sheet music.... But he often transposed it as well because when the songs were recorded they'd sometimes be transposed and so, I learned how to play a transposed version where the arpeggios were watered down into chords as the 5th song I've ever learned.

This will be fun relearning it in a different key.

Static

This is a very good-looking sheet. Just a couple tiny things:

- m1-2 RH - F#s and Bns should be Gbs and Cbs. Normally I would keep it the way you have it, but the F on the bass throws this off just a bit.

- m24 - the Bb on beat 2.75 should be tied to a half note like the C.

Great work!

Dudeman

There's a stem collision in the RH in the second half of m. 21, but other than that this sounds phenomenal. Adding an optional ending is an interesting choice, though I can't help but wonder if you could make it a little less bland or sudden if you're adamant about keeping it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Static on June 04, 2017, 03:51:20 PM- m1-2 RH - F#s and Bns should be Gbs and Cbs. Normally I would keep it the way you have it, but the F on the bass throws this off just a bit.
Sure thing. Fixed. Although, now some of the notes are beamed together, which kinda messes up the rhythm a little bit. I can't fix that myself.

Quote from: Static on June 04, 2017, 03:51:20 PM- m24 - the Bb on beat 2.75 should be tied to a half note like the C.
I beg to differ. That Bb is the lower voice moving up to the C. There is only a C playing in the pulse channels of beats 3-4 of that measure.

Quote from: Static on June 04, 2017, 03:51:20 PMGreat work!
Thanks!

Static

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on June 09, 2017, 03:39:20 PMI beg to differ. That Bb is the lower voice moving up to the C. There is only a C playing in the pulse channels of beats 3-4 of that measure.

Oops, I hear that now. Looks good.

WaluigiTime64

Static

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot