Game: Mega Man 2
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Title
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Zeila

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zeila

Maelstrom

How does this not have an arrangement on the site yet?

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 28, 2017, 10:53:07 AMHow does this not have an arrangement on the site yet?

Well, I did start this, but got pre-occupied with the GB MM sheets.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Repeated 16ths at 180BPM are painful. I'd get another opinion on what to do with that issue though.

Good sheet though.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Why are the Cs in the left hand at the beginning & end lowered an octave? I don't see why they should be.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 28, 2017, 11:36:06 AMRepeated 16ths at 180BPM are painful. I'd get another opinion on what to do with that issue though.
I arranged this piece once and changed those to just single 8th notes for the sake of playability.

In m. 12, the two 16th notes on beat 3 should just be an 8th note F, methinks.
Quote from: LeviR.star on April 28, 2017, 11:50:17 AMWhy are the Cs in the left hand at the beginning & end lowered an octave? I don't see why they should be.
I would also raise these an octave for accuracy, but if you've got a good reason to keep them there, I'd like to hear it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zeila

Quote from: Dudeman on April 28, 2017, 12:04:23 PMIn m. 12, the two 16th notes on beat 3 should just be an 8th note F, methinks
You're right since the 2nd sixteenth note is from the layer I omitted, so I'll just keep it consistent

Quote from: Dudeman on April 28, 2017, 12:04:23 PMI would also raise these an octave for accuracy, but if you've got a good reason to keep them there, I'd like to hear it.
It wasn't a good reason, so I raised the beginning/end sections up an octave to make it more accurate

I also ended up simplified the LH to eighth notes so it's more manageable. Thanks guys!

WaluigiTime64

Personally I liked the LH an octave lower, but other people wanted accuracy.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Zeila

I'll just stick to the more accurate version

Static

The key changes here (both of them) are unnecessary for the most part. Usually, during short transitions, it's better to keep the keysig the same and then change it in the new section. In this case, both sections are in the same key, so just keep it the same.

At the end of the piece, the explanation is a little different; it switches from Cm to Cmaj, which is a common ending in lots of predominantly minor songs. In this case, you'll still want to retain that minor key. Hope this helps!

Great work with this sheet, glad to have it finally get on site.

WaluigiTime64

Also having a double barline between measure 16 and 17 would help with figuring out where the section starts.

Zeila

Thanks! I incorporated both suggestions. In the future, I'll try to keep the key sig stuff in mind

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot