Console: Multiplatform
Title: The Calm
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bloop

Bloop

Bloop

Bloop

Sebastian

Haven't checked notes yet, but some dynamics could use some straightening up and some are clashing with some notes.

Bloop

InsigTurtle

A couple of things:
- Check m.1-4 and related measures (9-12, 37-40) for the RH notes
- For m.8 it'd seem more practical to have the E's be played by the LH and the eighth notes by the RH, although you don't need to
- Clashing slurs with accents on m.19-20 and m.47-48
- The G in m.30 sounds like it should be an A

Other than that, looks good!

Bloop

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 31, 2017, 09:45:31 PM- Check m.1-4 and related measures (9-12, 37-40) for the RH notes
It's really hard to make out what the right notes are. I did some messing around though.

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 31, 2017, 09:45:31 PM- For m.8 it'd seem more practical to have the E's be played by the LH and the eighth notes by the RH, although you don't need to
Good point, fixed that!

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 31, 2017, 09:45:31 PM- Clashing slurs with accents on m.19-20 and m.47-48
Fixed!

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 31, 2017, 09:45:31 PM- The G in m.30 sounds like it should be an A
Yeah, I know, but it isn't. Check the original.

Bloop

Sebastian

This is a pretty interesting piece. It's hard to make out notes some points, but I think you did a pretty good job with it.
Two formatting things I have:
- You can put the composers in two lines so that it's not creeping under the subtitle.
- Go ahead and right-align the composers/arranger. It's slightly off.

I'll have another Updater check this one out so we can get it accepted.

Sebastian

Bloop

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

I'm archiving this. Feel free to re-submit this with the suggested changes made, Bloop.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!