News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Happy Tenth Anniversary, Pokémon Diamond and Pearl!

Started by SlowPokemon, April 22, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which starter did you originally choose in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl?

Turtwig, the Tiny Leaf Pokémon
Chimchar, the Chimp Pokémon
Piplup, the Penguin Pokémon

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

ORAS and XY are so similar that idk how people rank them so vastly differently
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Latios212

Oh my. I have a lot to say about that ranking....
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on May 03, 2017, 08:50:36 PMyou put SuMo in tier 3

explain
I mean, it was good, just not amazing. The bottom tier is the only one that's "I'll probably never want to play these games ever again." I'm not sure if you expected it to be higher, or lower, or...? Though, to be fair, if I also took into account how much they affected me in terms of competitive play, Sun/Moon and Black 2/White 2 would definitely be closer to the top.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 03, 2017, 08:59:12 PMORAS and XY are so similar that idk how people rank them so vastly differently
In terms of gameplay, sure, they were the same, but ORAS cleanly trumps X/Y in pretty much every other aspect.

Quote from: Latios212 on May 03, 2017, 09:10:10 PMOh my. I have a lot to say about that ranking....
do it, mr "i use four periods for my ellipses"
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 03, 2017, 10:15:07 PMdo it, mr "i use four periods for my ellipses"
HEY, SCHOOL TAUGHT ME THAT'S THE PROPER WAY TO END A COMPLETE SENTENCE WITH AN ELLIPSE. LATIOS IS A GOOD GRAMMAR MAN.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on May 03, 2017, 10:17:01 PMHEY, SCHOOL TAUGHT ME THAT'S THE PROPER WAY TO END A COMPLETE SENTENCE WITH AN ELLIPSIS. LATIOS IS A GOOD GRAMMAR MAN.
ftfy

i question what kind of school you went to
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

you know what, screw you, dragons aren't even real

InsigTurtle

i respect your beliefs, dudeman, but you're wrong. dragons do exist, i saw one.

Bespinben

When someone speaks with ellipses, one must ask themselves, "Do I tickle them, or do I tackle them?"
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

cashwarrior1

What? How does that have anything to do with anything?

Altissimo

Quote from: Bespinben on May 03, 2017, 11:45:50 PMWhen someone speaks with ellipses, one must ask themselves, "Do I tickle them, or do I tackle them?"

Ben I'm sorry but you're crazy

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Can't tell if spammy topic-derail, post in wrong topic, joke lost in replies, or genuine concern for mental health.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Given Ben's gradual trend downwards in post quality recently, I'd lean towards the fourth option.